The dope cave

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I'm retarded and a bit much. Id still knock and call myself out for being rude and not coming sooner but after seeing his monster, thought this to be the perfect time to introduce myself and offer some useful information. 7 months jeeze man, you're the reason people don't know their neighbors, smh ahaha kids these days stuck in their phones lmao.
I’m just not the type to knock on someone’s door and get into their business. I’m from Chicago, southside, doing that kinda shit will get you killed so I don’t really do shit like that lol. And idk who your reference was towards, I’m not a kid and my neighbor is older than me.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I’m just not the type to knock on someone’s door and get into their business. I’m from Chicago, southside, doing that kinda shit will get you killed so I don’t really do shit like that lol. And idk who your reference was towards, I’m not a kid and my neighbor is older than me.
No offense intended was more of joke about how noone knows there neighbors anymore because they're all in there phone's. I understand the reasoning behind not doing it now I was only saying I'm out there and would, just because id want him to get the most out of her. I'm not from the best of areas either looking at people the wrong way gets you killed, I apologize again if I offended you.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
No offense intended was more of joke about how noone knows there neighbors anymore because they're all in there phone's. I understand the reasoning behind not doing it now I was only saying I'm out there and would, just because id want him to get the most out of her. I'm not from the best of areas either looking at people the wrong way gets you killed, I apologize again if I offended you.
You’re good man, no offense taken. I was just wondering what you were talking about lol.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Just put on your best Flanders impression. Go dressed like him and everything. Maybe bring a fresh baked apple pie that was cooling gently on the window sill.
tenor-9.gif
You: "The circadian rhythm of your cannabis cultivar is being detrimentally affected by the stray source of light emanating from your vehicle's domicile."
Neighbor: o_O
You: "Just turn off your garage light dipshit"

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
It’s been a while since I’ve been in here. Crazy busy lately and haven’t had much time for anything but that’s just how it goes. Had a mishap with the 4x4 timer a while back that set me back about 3-4 weeks in that tent. Those plants were also the ones that got hit hard with the heat issue when the sister in law tried to kill em lol. That tent has bounced back considerably well but they still look like shit. they only have a few more weeks and I can’t wait for this one to be over lol. They’re swelling up and starting to fade.
Wedding cake x sundae driver

24D8BE8E-D618-4D58-8D8E-AD78BFBC52B2.jpegCB756EAA-D8A5-4A30-9C26-4EDFD7ED6E55.jpeg5ACB2439-7360-452E-B70B-9AA4A0CFAD17.jpeg7490E05D-E045-4783-9F39-54C19F202F15.jpeg3750FC19-F577-427E-8630-BDB6056CB8AA.jpeg
Cowboy cookies
E7B108DC-6223-49C4-ADE6-53B4397C20FF.jpeg54F25404-A288-4D0C-B1FA-2B96EC277072.jpeg
Boorilla
5AF3E34B-7687-48E7-92A4-1F88A773DEE7.jpeg
This round I tried a tip from duke diamond to get the fade going better. Around week 7 add organic cane sugar to your water at 2tbsp per gal for 2 waterings in a row. Maybe I added too much cuz they’re fading a little too hard.

The 2x4 scrog tent is healthy and happy as can be. That tent didn’t have any of the fuckups the other tent had to deal with. but there are some big holes in the screen now. Both bridezillas hermed out pretty hard so I cut them out leaving a lot of empty space. I tried to fill them up with a few plants that definitely weren’t ready, including the one bridezilla clone that I kept. But just having something in that space is better than empty space I guess.
Here is the 2x4 right before I found the balls.
A00FF8AA-1654-4F19-8D06-78EDC2200255.jpeg
And the 2x4 after I pulled the brucezillas and tried to fill the space.
6556069A-18E1-48CF-B870-269E89432041.jpeg
Good news is both of those wedding cake x sundae drivers are looking to be decent yielders. The one is definitely frostier, but I don’t wanna judge them too hard by that terrible first run. Round 2 with them already looks considerably better in the frost department and overall health of the plant.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Got some good fade going on this wedding cake x sundae driver. A841433C-AF02-44DE-8223-591B96362955.jpeg
Round 2 in the 2x4 is looking way better. She’s getting a proper run the 2nd time around. I’ll get close ups of everyone in the 2x4 tonight with a better camera but here’s the other dayB6791AC0-629A-47CF-80AC-59AD1E6E944E.jpeg
The gaps in the middle are bothering the fuck outta me but that’s how it goes when you get Bruce’d lol. That clone up front I tried to replace one of the bridezillas with didn’t stretch at all. She might gimme a couple grams ahaha 😂😂

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I got like 2ish weeks left on the 4x4 flower tent before I’ll be pulling them bitches down. Im gonna set up sips in that tent for the next run so I don’t have to worry about watering. I just haven’t had time to get down there as much as I would like to since the baby came. There’s been a few times I couldn’t get down there as soon as I should have and the plants and micro life of the soil have suffered. That way I can spend the little time I have actually managing the garden and chucking and whatnot.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Well I’m doing pretty well at my first run of synthetic nutes. All my experience has been with organics so I’m going against everything I know here. The sin city juice and the east coast 91 chem are all getting mega crop and they seem to be doing very well. I think I’m gonna continue running half and half organic/synthetic from now on. It just gives me more options and I can do bigger pheno hunts with synthetics since I can use smaller containers.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
The 4x4 only has a couple weeks left, it’s just getting straight water from here on out. It’s fading hard in there. Can’t wait to get that mids outta there lol. The 2x4 is still killing it. I just gave them some seabird guano, langbeinite and real growers recharge. The sin city juice will continue to get mega crop on top of that for another couple weeks then It will be time to flush for them. They’re about halfway done now.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I’ve been taking kind of a break the last year since I knew we are gonna move soon, so I downgraded hard and I’ve just been running a small set up. It’s been a little over a year and I’m going motherfucking crazy so fuck it. I know it’s gonna piss off the old lady since we just had a kid but fuck it I’m putting together a couple more rooms and doing some more upgrades in the room I’m currently operating in. I just have too much shit I wanna run through, I’ve had to buy weed twice, I can’t do any proper pheno hunts and the big one, can’t do any proper breeding the way I’m set up. So it’s going down I already sleep on the couch most nights with the baby so whatever haha

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I’ve been taking kind of a break the last year since I knew we are gonna move soon, so I downgraded hard and I’ve just been running a small set up. It’s been a little over a year and I’m going motherfucking crazy so fuck it. I know it’s gonna piss off the old lady since we just had a kid but fuck it I’m putting together a couple more rooms and doing some more upgrades in the room I’m currently operating in. I just have too much shit I wanna run through, I’ve had to buy weed twice, I can’t do any proper pheno hunts and the big one, can’t do any proper breeding the way I’m set up. So it’s going down I already sleep on the couch most nights with the baby so whatever haha
Yeeeeeeaaaa buddy 🌲🌲🌲

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Heehee...2 new rooms? So what did the wife say about all of that?

And yer buying weed? Fuckin' A......make a road trip. I'll set ya up for free..... :D
Haha she doesn’t know yet 😂😂😂
I’ve got the laundry room pretty well set up already for pollen donors. I’ve just been doing all the laundry hahaha. The room I’ve been working in on the other hand, unfortunately, I learned yesterday it’s at electrical capacity right now so I can’t push that room any harder. The shed is next, sounds janky but it’s a nice shed hahah it’s almost empty minus the lawn mower and trimmer and a few random things I can clean out.