The dope cave

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
All the other clones and seedlings are doing well. The wc x sd and ghost clones are already taking over the cups so they’ll get new shoes tomorrow. All 3 scj are above ground and healthy. Both bridezillas are vigorous and crushing it minus the mutanty one being mutanty, still growing quick tho. The cookie wreck is doing fine, just seedling stuff, nothing too exciting. I’ll post pics when things start to take off more.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I broke another top off the ghost #2 clone. I was trying to bend it over to open up more of the plant to light. It snapped so easily I almost don’t believe it. This plant was doomed I guess lol. I’ll get pictures at lights on. I gave the clones in veg an up pot to 1.5 gal pots. I’m not gonna veg in fabric pots anymore. I’ll still flower in them but now that I have a baby I have so much less time for the garden. Trying to make things easier any way I can and it’s way easier to transplant out of plastic pots. Plus there’s less cleanup when water isn’t pouring out the sides of the pot. The clones are taking off and the seedlings have rooted up the solo cups pretty good. I’ll transplant them soon too. Bridezillas are doing there thing, the one mutant is still a mutant. The cookie wreck is doing pretty well just seedling stuff. Reds sin city juice really pumped up from Tuesday night to last night. I guess they wanted hella roots before they gave me any above ground growth.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
So tonight got a little shitty. I’m still tripping pretty good btw so bear with me lol. I saw a couple fungus gnats in the flower tent a few days ago so I ordered up some nematodes and covered the pots with sand. The nematodes got here today so when I got home from the woods I got out the vacuum cleaner and sucked up all the sand off the tops of the pots, added the nematodes and bti bits, reinoculated with recharge and then mulched up with rice hulls. All went fine except for the part where I knocked the vacuum cleaner over onto one of my plants and took an entire top off the ghost bastard #2 clone. That was the one that hermed on the seed run. Happy it wasn’t the #1 cuz she’s my baby lol but still super shitty. At least an oz just flushed. Or I should say vacuumed lol. I guess that’s what I get for fucking with my plants with I’m tripping.
Those psychedelics that were just legalized in Denver? I lived in Florida where the 🐄💩 and we picked🍄and 👀 🌙 🌟 🌞 💘

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Those psychedelics that were just legalized in Denver? I lived in Florida where the 🐄💩 and we picked🍄and 👀 🌙 🌟 🌞 💘
Yea mushrooms were decriminalized in Denver a little while ago. Super cool. That’s awesome tho I’ve heard lots of stories about the wild ones in Florida. Unfortunately I haven’t had the opportunity. I’ve been to Florida a few times and I will say I’ll never go back lol no offense.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Yea mushrooms were decriminalized in Denver a little while ago. Super cool. That’s awesome tho I’ve heard lots of stories about the wild ones in Florida. Unfortunately I haven’t had the opportunity. I’ve been to Florida a few times and I will say I’ll never go back lol no offense.
I used to grow mushrooms tho so I guess that’s better than picking through cow shit hahah

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
The ladies are drinking a lot in this heat. They don’t seem stressed out by it tho. I went in there this morning and had a little droop action from the pots drying out. Like damn that was quick as fuck lol so I hit them with the real growers recharge to re-inoculate since they dried out. If you guys don’t know about that stuff you should try some, it’s great. I won’t grow without it.