The dope cave

D

Deleted member 60

Hey thanks for hanging out guys. Shits about to get real. I always say next run I’ll follow plant count, but then I’m like fuck it, what was I doing before plant counts? Being a fucking outlaw that’s what lol. Not quite as hardcore as those days but I’m definitely gonna be over again this run.
Had to laugh. Same way here. I can't count...and don't care. They aren't coming anyway...and if they do...oh well...

Yer movin'? Colorado not good enough...'er what? 100 every day? I think I know where in CO you landed. It is warm down there. Must be about family cus Oregon's market is trashed like CO's. It's legaL...but that just means there's no outlet for what you can grow. Too-much-weed....for sure. Let's grow more.

We lucked out. Our house is small and fairly well insulated. We have 4 large cottonwoods that loom over us on the Southwest side of the house...and other than the mess they bring...they save our ass daily. It's been 95F...and I walk in my house and it's below 75F...no A/C... (wouldn't have/run one anyway...but yeah...nice and cool...thankfully)

Best of luck on all you have goin on....

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Had to laugh. Same way here. I can't count...and don't care. They aren't coming anyway...and if they do...oh well...

Yer movin'? Colorado not good enough...'er what? 100 every day? I think I know where in CO you landed. It is warm down there. Must be about family cus Oregon's market is trashed like CO's. It's legaL...but that just means there's no outlet for what you can grow. Too-much-weed....for sure. Let's grow more.

We lucked out. Our house is small and fairly well insulated. We have 4 large cottonwoods that loom over us on the Southwest side of the house...and other than the mess they bring...they save our ass daily. It's been 95F...and I walk in my house and it's below 75F...no A/C... (wouldn't have/run one anyway...but yeah...nice and cool...thankfully)

Best of luck on all you have goin on....
Lol can’t count :ROFLMAO: that’s the excuse I’ll use if they ever come Haha. Yea I’m moving in February if all goes well. I love Colorado man don’t get me wrong, I just miss the ocean and rain, and heavy dense forests of the PNW. But yea the market up there is fucked. They got over a million lbs of bud just sitting there. No exaggeration lol a million. Crazy shit. It’s getting better tho, they’re working the market back into a sellers market and prices are going back up. So that’s cool but cash cropping days are over for me so it’s not a dealbreaker. I definitely would like to find a spot in the legal market if I can, but if not it’s cool. But dude that’s awesome your property is the shit lol I love it. Seems like you picked a damn good spot. I have zero tree cover here so the house is getting baked all day. The swamp cooler does okay but man I can’t wait for summer to be over lol.

D

Deleted member 60

I've had the boys over for coffee and doughnuts....and they didn't even comment or seem to care that I was over count. They just wanted to see my documentation and asked "are there any WEAPONS in the home?".

Nope.

I've heard rumblings that prices have risen a bit after that BIG Cali bust...dunno...don;t play in that realm anymore to really have a handle on such things. It's a free concert here since they knocked the fence down in 2014. Sure was fun and profitable while it lasted though...

Lotsa trees here. We had 70 (yes..70) cottonwoods removed a few years ago...some of them are just huge as fuck..and really broken down/past their prime. Really opened it up for my garden and grow and has allowed the smaller pines/cedars/etc to get a foothold.

Not wishin Summer would end here. Winter is damn long...and quiet. @ some point we may try to figure out a way to get away for a few months mid-winter...but so far we've just done the hibernation thing...

Too bad there's no market. I have all the space and privacy needed to just rip it all a new asshole...

ah....memories...

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Lol can’t count :ROFLMAO: that’s the excuse I’ll use if they ever come Haha. Yea I’m moving in February if all goes well. I love Colorado man don’t get me wrong, I just miss the ocean and rain, and heavy dense forests of the PNW. But yea the market up there is fucked. They got over a million lbs of bud just sitting there. No exaggeration lol a million. Crazy shit. It’s getting better tho, they’re working the market back into a sellers market and prices are going back up. So that’s cool but cash cropping days are over for me so it’s not a dealbreaker. I definitely would like to find a spot in the legal market if I can, but if not it’s cool. But dude that’s awesome your property is the shit lol I love it. Seems like you picked a damn good spot. I have zero tree cover here so the house is getting baked all day. The swamp cooler does okay but man I can’t wait for summer to be over lol.
Mobile home, aka tin can, out in middle of cow pasture woods, no cows, have one big maple on one end of trailer and elm I think on the other, if it wasn't for those, I'd already moved. One takes most of the morn heat, and the other takes that late afternoon heat. I can actually keep it comfy with one window air unit and a box fan. Can't imagine without them trees tho. I walk out and talk to em everyday, lol.

D

Deleted member 60

Funny...ain't it.....how when folks had no in to weed/etc....and nothing on the table...IT WAS AOK to pass those STRICT gun law restrictions to >further< fuck up the "druggies".... Now...well "yer steppin on my toes!" and because it's ME...you fuckers need to rethink and change yer laws.....

'merica!

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I've had the boys over for coffee and doughnuts....and they didn't even comment or seem to care that I was over count. They just wanted to see my documentation and asked "are there any WEAPONS in the home?".

Nope.

I've heard rumblings that prices have risen a bit after that BIG Cali bust...dunno...don;t play in that realm anymore to really have a handle on such things. It's a free concert here since they knocked the fence down in 2014. Sure was fun and profitable while it lasted though...

Lotsa trees here. We had 70 (yes..70) cottonwoods removed a few years ago...some of them are just huge as fuck..and really broken down/past their prime. Really opened it up for my garden and grow and has allowed the smaller pines/cedars/etc to get a foothold.

Not wishin Summer would end here. Winter is damn long...and quiet. @ some point we may try to figure out a way to get away for a few months mid-winter...but so far we've just done the hibernation thing...

Too bad there's no market. I have all the space and privacy needed to just rip it all a new asshole...

ah....memories...
No shit? That’s crazy lol what were they there for? But yea idk I haven’t sold anything in a few years so the price thing doesn’t really matter. But getting a career going in the Oregon industry is pretty gloomy right now so I’m hoping they get their shit together. Damn dude 70 cottonwoods? That’s super shitty if you got allergies lol but no for real sounds like a really sick set up there. I’m only wishing for summer to end because I’m on the other side of the mountains in the desert where it’s hotter than hell lol. Your side of the hill is awesome in summer. Winters are brutal for you tho. It doesn’t really snow much over here or get insanely cold. But yea man if you can afford to peace out for the winter you should totally do it. Well worth it in my opinion.
There may not be a market here, but there’s a fat market with high prices east of us. Shipping shit is super simple if you do it right. I got a lot of buddies back home in Chicago begging me to do it but the old lady won’t let it happen. Her logic is fair tho lol she says “you did that shit for years, you did your time, got out of all your legal trouble, moved to a place where what you do is legal but you still wanna do the one illegal thing left about it... and we don’t NEED the money so fuck off”
Lol she’s a great woman and I wanna keep her around so I’ll oblige lol

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Mobile home, aka tin can, out in middle of cow pasture woods, no cows, have one big maple on one end of trailer and elm I think on the other, if it wasn't for those, I'd already moved. One takes most of the morn heat, and the other takes that late afternoon heat. I can actually keep it comfy with one window air unit and a box fan. Can't imagine without them trees tho. I walk out and talk to em everyday, lol.
You guys and your trees lol must be lucky. I got 2 in the front yard that block zero sun hahaha. I talk to my trees too, only in a different way I imagine haha fuck you fucking short ass trees what are you even good for hahaha. Glad you got the trees tho. A metal trailer baking in the sun is a death sentence lol.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
@stiickygreen , they are trying to change that law here for the mmj patients. Hell, MO is trying to pass a law that they don't have to abide by the fed gun laws anymore, open carry, concealed carry, already, and now they don't want nobody tellin em what to do with their guns. lol.
About damn time that’s such a bullshit law. Figures MO is the state to Fight that hahaha

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
no man, they are wanting to LET the MMJ patients have guns, right now you can't, er, can't have any registered in your name, at least. But somebody passed a bill they are trying to make into law, lmfao, just bypass the feds here. Anyone can have a gun and none of the federal laws apply, like Oregon did with their exportation law. But what gets me is the state is already open carry AND special concealed carry, what else do you need? Only thing I seen change lately is the bump stock shit. But these folks want their gun rights, dammit, lol. Kinda like them water rights, mineral rights, etc. laws, I guess. People not wanting any restraint on them gun laws lol. Personally, I like the pistol crossbows, not noisy, don't notice em quite as much, good aim, nice lil compadre to have at your side, if no firearms, imho.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
no man, they are wanting to LET the MMJ patients have guns, right now you can't, er, can't have any registered in your name, at least. But somebody passed a bill they are trying to make into law, lmfao, just bypass the feds here. Anyone can have a gun and none of the federal laws apply, like Oregon did with their exportation law. But what gets me is the state is already open carry AND special concealed carry, what else do you need? Only thing I seen change lately is the bump stock shit. But these folks want their gun rights, dammit, lol. Kinda like them water rights, mineral rights, etc. laws, I guess. People not wanting any restraint on them gun laws lol. Personally, I like the pistol crossbows, not noisy, don't notice em quite as much, good aim, nice lil compadre to have at your side, if no firearms, imho.
Yea that’s what I’m saying, it figures MO is the state to fight the no gun law for mmj patients. The MO boys LOVE their guns haha. But for real it’s bullshit that they don’t let mmj patients have guns, I’m glad MO is fighting it.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
The ladies are drinking a lot in this heat. They don’t seem stressed out by it tho. I went in there this morning and had a little droop action from the pots drying out. Like damn that was quick as fuck lol so I hit them with the real growers recharge to re-inoculate since they dried out. If you guys don’t know about that stuff you should try some, it’s great. I won’t grow without it.
What is “The real growers recharge”?

D

Deleted member 60

I DO hear ya on that market East of here. My nephew was just here and he said it's crazy dry back that way. Everybody lookin'. Coulda been very profitable. He took shit home but not en masse'.

Like you though...I don't play that game anymore and don't need the funds. It'd just hurt too badly to sell it for what they get for it these days vs. the good old days of illegality. Such is life. Not gonna stop me from doin what I love to do and growin more than I need. It just is what it is.

Winter isn't that bad on the S.Front Range vs. the continuous snow pounding along the I-70 corridor in Ski Country/Vail where I was for over 30 years. We rival FoCo's temps here...and we are in the mountains. Banana belt, for sure. It's basically a high desert climate. It's all downhill from here right out onto the Plains. We're on the cusp of many worlds....we have the mountain critters (bear, mountain lion, deer, etc) and we have the desert critters. (rattlers, tarantulas/scorps)....and we're surrounded by green in the middle of a lot of brown. The creek/water is the key.... took me 35 years to find it and snag it.

Did A LOT of exploring on the Western Slope in my 30+ years there. We camped extensively all over that part of the State. One of my favorite spots of all time is hidden back up behind the Monument. Ever been to Rattlesnake Canyon? If yer gonna leave the state...you should go before you do. Oregon is cool...but there's nothing like this in the country...maybe even the entire world...anywhere other than "Arches" Nat'l Park.

And this has no tourons. We camped/tripped balls here once and it was incredible. Someday they will develop it and ruin it...but for now it's still fairly natural/undeveloped. Just insanely cool...

11953360_10205431834138400_7386417676186848240_o.jpg

D

Deleted member 60

No shit? That’s crazy lol what were they there for?
4-letter word....KIDS. Had a small greenhouse on my deck years ago. Friends of my oldest son decided they needed weed one night and stopped by to rip me off. This started a chain of events that ended up with the Sheriff on my front door step (OK..3 of em). We were legal with cards at the time (2006-2007) so they couldn't do much...but they did spend a few hours in/at my house investigating the crime. The kids all got juvie...and funny enough...i got my wet/steamy/stinky bud back.....handed to me by one of those cops. It was all surreal as fuck.....and I had a garage full of above count blooming plants at the same time......whew....so it could have gotten VERY interesting. As it ended up...the kids got juvie and I got outed to the 'hood as a grower/etc. Some folks knew...but not everyone.....like the Sheriff Deputy who lived next door whose kid came over to play all the time...LOL . 5-6 cop cars in front of yer house does that shit real fast...LOL.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I DO hear ya on that market East of here. My nephew was just here and he said it's crazy dry back that way. Everybody lookin'. Coulda been very profitable. He took shit home but not en masse'.

Like you though...I don't play that game anymore and don't need the funds. It'd just hurt too badly to sell it for what they get for it these days vs. the good old days of illegality. Such is life. Not gonna stop me from doin what I love to do and growin more than I need. It just is what it is.

Winter isn't that bad on the S.Front Range vs. the continuous snow pounding along the I-70 corridor in Ski Country/Vail where I was for over 30 years. We rival FoCo's temps here...and we are in the mountains. Banana belt, for sure. It's basically a high desert climate. It's all downhill from here right out onto the Plains. We're on the cusp of many worlds....we have the mountain critters (bear, mountain lion, deer, etc) and we have the desert critters. (rattlers, tarantulas/scorps)....and we're surrounded by green in the middle of a lot of brown. The creek/water is the key.... took me 35 years to find it and snag it.

Did A LOT of exploring on the Western Slope in my 30+ years there. We camped extensively all over that part of the State. One of my favorite spots of all time is hidden back up behind the Monument. Ever been to Rattlesnake Canyon? If yer gonna leave the state...you should go before you do. Oregon is cool...but there's nothing like this in the country...maybe even the entire world...anywhere other than "Arches" Nat'l Park.

And this has no tourons. We camped/tripped balls here once and it was incredible. Someday they will develop it and ruin it...but for now it's still fairly natural/undeveloped. Just insanely cool...

View attachment 15053
Damn dude I live RIGHT by there lol I mess around up on the monument pretty often, I haven’t been to rattlesnake canyon simply because of the name lol. That’s really cool tho I’m gonna go tomorrow lol thanks for the heads up.