Stoner thoughts and toasted talk

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The reason it doesnt autocorrect in all caps is because...it is annoying if say you have to write something and its a model

fruton
or whathaveyou.
I can sing the whole theme song....i believe that is hong kong fooie..

I couldnt wait for it to come on tv on saturday morning....lol...that one was better than keep on trucking (every time i see the keep it trucking logo i hear the grateful dead play in my head).

Better than a bag of guinea pigs any day...unless you are in Peru and you are hungry...

Guniea rats was already taken in the Sopranos so they had to use pigs..

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
What is your favorite american beer?

That is the kind of controversy i am into on this fine Saturday.

I used to drink a lot of Budweiser...the 5% kind.

Dont get me started on bud light platinum 6%....it is the dumbest thing i have ever heard. I can never drink bud again due to the stupidity of the oxymoronic name.

But for flavor and headsmashability...and its pretty easy drinking for what it is...

VOODOO RANGER baby....because regrets is a bad name for a beer.

I also really like a laguniats on occassion...in a tall frosty glass.

In other breaking news...its cold here. We went from 85 to 60 and last night it was 50. The pool dropped to 73 and...well its 58F outside. I bet it feels warm and im going to give it a go.

Anything past 65 means it probably wont kill me....and what doesnt kill me makes me strong.

Strong like bull smart like streetcar.

D

Deleted member 60

There was so much cid back then it was crazy. The blotters...the microdots...the pyramids.... ah....youth.

I used to have a beer in my hand most of the time...LOL. Quit drinking altogether (in ''94-95) for 25 years. Now I can barely get one down. If I do drink I wanna feel it....so I have a really strong mixed drink (or two) on occasion. Then i step back again for another 6 months. That shit makes me kinda scary...LOL. I'm better without it.....(and you are much safer).

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
What is your favorite american beer?

That is the kind of controversy i am into on this fine Saturday.

I used to drink a lot of Budweiser...the 5% kind.

Dont get me started on bud light platinum 6%....it is the dumbest thing i have ever heard. I can never drink bud again due to the stupidity of the oxymoronic name.

But for flavor and headsmashability...and its pretty easy drinking for what it is...

VOODOO RANGER baby....because regrets is a bad name for a beer.

I also really like a laguniats on occassion...in a tall frosty glass.

In other breaking news...its cold here. We went from 85 to 60 and last night it was 50. The pool dropped to 73 and...well its 58F outside. I bet it feels warm and im going to give it a go.

Anything past 65 means it probably wont kill me....and what doesnt kill me makes me strong.

Strong like bull smart like streetcar.
sixpointresin.jpg

That's my fave right there, lol. You'll know you drank a beer.

I remember back in the day had a fondness for LaBatt's and what you guys had on your side of the fence was a damn sight better than the American LaBatts. Had friends bring it back whenever they were able, we thought we were pretty special quaffing the canadian beverage🍺

LaGuinitas ain't what it was since the sell out, but still pretty good. Before they sold out, if you happened upon some of their IPA on tap.......whoah, true nectar. Little Sumpin is good too.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
If you use a cell phone for work auto correct is a pain in the ass if you are sending of texting things of a technical nature.

You can put it in all caps so you can get it done. Like hey earl can you send me model number FRUTON 024343 And it will remain Fruton and not get autocorrected to futon.

I had a lot of duck yous go out in text but all caps it works

I do have a lot of edibles. And yesterday i made chocolate. Holy shit its a game changer. Its only going to get worse.

These are 3 of my favorite Ontario microbrew IPAs.

Octopus-Wants-to-Fight_Poster-664x1024.jpgwicked awesome.jpgflying monkeys.jpg