Stoner thoughts and toasted talk

Venus

Water boy
Has anyone else ever wondered why we can’t use BIU in text msgs yet.? Like with everything smartphones are capable of but can’t do that..?
Actually can we even do it sending emails on our phone?? I haven’t sent an email in that long I can’t remember and I’m I’m pretty bent🤭😙💨..
Either way it bugs the hell out of me js

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Has anyone else ever wondered why we can’t use BIU in text msgs yet.? Like with everything smartphones are capable of but can’t do that..?
Actually can we even do it sending emails on our phone?? I haven’t sent an email in that long I can’t remember and I’m I’m pretty bent🤭😙💨..
Either way it bugs the hell out of me js
🤯🤯 I had to go look at my phone to double check, I never even realized.... Apparently we're nowhere near the pinnacle of technology, it's kind of pathetic they can't even manage that 😂😂

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Been using my AC infinity exhaust fan for a few months now. Today I was in my tent and I looked over at the AC infinity temperature sensor that is wired to it, and on the tip it had a plastic cap on it that said "REMOVE BEFORE USING" 😂😂 fucking stoner
Lived in my house for a year, noticed the front of the dishwasher was a little dirty.

Pulled the protective film off that they put on at the factory and it was good as new :rolleyes:

I AM

This entire thread was epic.
Thank you all.

P.S.
Got so STONED I forgot how to spell "of"
{ Mic Drop...[feedback]...}

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
My brother got a laptop once and left the protective film on so it stayed new. It stayed on there for years and was still on there when he threw it out. WTF? Enjoy the newness!
Honest mistake - it took a year for the plastic stuff to yellow enough that it looked "off" somehow. I hit it with some 409 and started scrubbing when a corner peeled up :)

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Email (smtp) and text messaging (sms) are quite old technologies now. They probably weren’t thinking about formatting when they were created decades ago. Email supports html formatting so that’s why you get your bold/italic/underline.

Venus

Water boy
Email (smtp) and text messaging (sms) are quite old technologies now. They probably weren’t thinking about formatting when they were created decades ago. Email supports html formatting so that’s why you get your bold/italic/underline.
Thank you so much for explaining, I always wondered why ..

I AM

I was with this girl i was dating & we smoked out regular...so she pops up with this mystery smoke. Loads her bowl & emits the loud. Lol. She says nothing..:devilish:lol.
Im all hardass like blah :poop:blah:unsure: blah...
I hit the bowl an my next sentence is...

"I might need to stop talking right now... because i...am about to get...very stupid" Lmao.

strongest weed I ever had. She was fun.
Cheers to the unknown!!! #Winning

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I was with this girl i was dating & we smoked out regular...so she pops up with this mystery smoke. Loads her bowl & emits the loud. Lol. She says nothing..:devilish:lol.
Im all hardass like blah :poop:blah:unsure: blah...
I hit the bowl an my next sentence is...

"I might need to stop talking right now... because i...am about to get...very stupid" Lmao.

strongest weed I ever had. She was fun.
Cheers to the unknown!!! #Winning
Same thing happened to me in 1978. Elon Musk! We need a stoner "time machine". lol