Stoner thoughts and toasted talk

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Sorry so another thing related to text is why doesn’t predictive text or auto correct work in full caps?? Sooooo annoying!
I guess if you're shouting like that your phone thinks you've got a handle on it :)

Just checked my iphone and the predictive text works in all caps mode for me. That's going to vary from phone maker to phone maker, and doesn't really have anything to do with SMS technology in general.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
40 guinea pigs believed dumped in Waterloo park, rescue group says

Corinne Angell is co-ordinator of the Guinea Pig Sanctuary in Kitchener. She said seven of the fluffy animals were rounded up Thursday morning in Heasley Park, a small park in the city's north end.

I am laughing harder than i did at the lettuce covid mask.

The funniest part being...imagine people wondering what the hell they are...giant rats or something..

And someone dumped 40 in the park...

I had to take breaks to read the whole story...Breaking covid news.

It was a sporting event..geeze....a guinea pig race.

In peru they BBQ them. A very cheap and easy to grow animal protein....there are 33 left in the park

I wonder if i could go watch them run after them. I could pack a lunch and smoke some doobage.. Better than the game thats on tonight !

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
40 guinea pigs believed dumped in Waterloo park, rescue group says

Corinne Angell is co-ordinator of the Guinea Pig Sanctuary in Kitchener. She said seven of the fluffy animals were rounded up Thursday morning in Heasley Park, a small park in the city's north end.

I am laughing harder than i did at the lettuce covid mask.

The funniest part being...imagine people wondering what the hell they are...giant rats or something..

And someone dumped 40 in the park...

I had to take breaks to read the whole story...Breaking covid news.

It was a sporting event..geeze....a guinea pig race.

In peru they BBQ them. A very cheap and easy to grow animal protein....there are 33 left in the park

I wonder if i could go watch them run after them. I could pack a lunch and smoke some doobage.. Better than the game thats on tonight !
Grease them "pigs' up and let them loose. lol

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Mr. Natural blotter. Couldn't find a pic of the green sheets we used to get in HS....but the talk of "Keep On Trucking" had the flashbacks kickin in fer a bit there...
I caught the tail end of the acid era. Ours had Walt Disney characters of course. Then there was the liquid we dropped on sugar cubes. boy, do I have stories to tell. lol
My 1st time, there was a guy squatted down on the coffee table, clucking like a fucking chicken. lmao!