Stoner thoughts and toasted talk

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
So I wanted to make a thread dedicated to those weird, or hilarious thoughts we have while stoned. Or the funny conversations we have when we're nice and toasted. Or even just anything that blows your mind. So here is what inspired this thread.

I'm driving down the road and I catch something out of the corner of my eye. It's a spider! And it's lowering itself right by my face! So I freak out a little and swat it away.

Then I got to talking to my wife about it, and we started thinking... how many people die in car accidents that are caused by a spider, and we would never even know it? Speaking of spiders... could you imagine being a spider? They interact with creatures that are a million times bigger than them, and often times they actually scare these creatures. Imagine walking up to something 1000X your size, and it actually runs away from you? lol

At this point, you're probably thinking "whoa, this guy is weird" and yes, yes I am. But i hope there are some other weirdos out there willing to share. So please, share a weird story, a thought, or just anything that blows your mind. Hell, you can even share a riddle if ya want. Let's make this interesting...

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
One of my random thoughts was if you had a giant veg room, like two stories tall or more. Could you grow an actual mmj tree? Grown to fill the space if given unlimited root room, height and lights? Could you get a 50+ ft tall monster? Hmmmmm. Lol
Fuck yea! Could you imagine if it was like an apple tree or something, and every year big buds would just fall off of it!?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
My favorite was that guy in Europe who altered bees that would then only pollinate cannabis flowers and their honey came pre infused with THC.
It was not true but I spent a few times thinking wow that would be AWESOME. I want to be a bee farmer.
I hate honey but....I would give it a go.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
One time I was so high.....I called off sick at work and they said what the hell are you talking about....you are in the office.

One time I was so high...I went shopping. I grabbed my cart and went all the way to the other side of this giant grocery store and went to get bananas or something and this really pissed off lady grabs her cart and goes back where we came from....Turns out i was pushing her shopping cart.

One time I was so high I got home from the grocery store and realized i left the groceries in the cart in the parking lot...I did retrieve them :D

It wasnt me it was some guy i know......

Highsince76

Super Active Member
One time I was so high...I went shopping. I grabbed my cart and went all the way to the other side of this giant grocery store and went to get bananas or something and this really pissed off lady grabs her cart and goes back where we came from....Turns out i was pushing her shopping cart.
Exact same thing happened to me a few years back.
Ate a freshly baked "cookie" , ripped my vape a couple times, and hit the grocery.
That old lady grabbed her cart back and just kept staring me down. lol
Priceless.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
One time I was so high.....I called off sick at work and they said what the hell are you talking about....you are in the office.

One time I was so high I got home from the grocery store and realized i left the groceries in the cart in the parking lot...I did retrieve them :D

It wasnt me it was some guy i know......
Lmao, reminds me of the time I went to work and forgot I put a joint behind my ear. Thankfully I realized before my boss did lol. I stopped putting joints behind my ear, or in my hat because of how often I forget it

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Speaking of great a buzz, I'll never forget this day. There she stood in the street. Smiling from her head to her feet. I said hey, what is this? Maybe she's in need of a kiss. I said hey, what's your name baby? Maybe we can see things the same. Now don't you wait or hesitate. Let's move before they raise the parking rate.

I took her home to my place, watching every move on her face. She said look, what's your game baby? Are you tryin' to put me in shame? I said slow - don't go so fast. Don't you think that love can last? She said love, Lord above! Now you're tryin' to trick me in love.

It was all right.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I can only reference that some of my best wrecked bullshit is documented in the Heisen threads , for some reason I smoke and drink way too much there. Oh and the time I got wrecked and the ex who was a seamstress made up that dog costume from that music video , can't remember the name , doin it like the discovery channel and we went shopping at the mall with me in costume

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I can only reference that some of my best wrecked bullshit is documented in the Heisen threads , for some reason I smoke and drink way too much there. Oh and the time I got wrecked and the ex who was a seamstress made up that dog costume from that music video , can't remember the name , doin it like the discovery channel and we went shopping at the mall with me in costume
Bloodhound gang fuck that's it

Paddletail

One of my random thoughts was if you had a giant veg room, like two stories tall or more. Could you grow an actual mmj tree? Grown to fill the space if given unlimited root room, height and lights? Could you get a 50+ ft tall monster? Hmmmmm. Lol
Now you're stuck with a 50+ ft tree in your "giant veg room" .... taking up all your veg space and too big and too heavy to move to your regular sized flower room. Guess you could kill it in the clone game.....:p:p just had to man