Stoner thoughts and toasted talk

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
I like IPA's but they don't always like me :) Sometimes 2-3 and I'm feeling like crapola the next day. I'm convinced it's all the sugar. If I drink vodka seltzers I usually feel fine.

A lot of my friends live in New England, and I do think that is the beer mecca of the world. So much brew knowledge concentrated in that area. Julius by Treehouse is some tasy stuffs, if you're willing to wait in a long ass line for the can releases.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I like IPA's but they don't always like me :) Sometimes 2-3 and I'm feeling like crapola the next day. I'm convinced it's all the sugar. If I drink vodka seltzers I usually feel fine.

A lot of my friends live in New England, and I do think that is the beer mecca of the world. So much brew knowledge concentrated in that area. Julius by Treehouse is some tasy stuffs, if you're willing to wait in a long ass line for the can releases.
I like the Sam Adams as far as American beers, not getting in to all the microbrews. Their Oktoberfest is my favorite. The Michelob Amber Boch is decent, and Lonestar Brewery's Shiner Boch is good.

I AM

If its a hollywood style movie set hoax...just to get people to let their hidden agendas loose...then i must say flawless victory. Big tech has every cell phone logged in silicon valley. Remember where you were. Even the G20 acted out over this "event"

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Even the G20 acted out over this "event"
That is because the "America First" policy now is hitting them in the pocketbook. No more free money from the US in the form of trade deals, Lots of foreign "charitable contributions" have been halted or reduced. We are trillions in debt and giving borrowed money to other countries. Trump is fixing it, and everyone with lined pockets is fighting back however they can. With the full backing of the libtard media.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I am tired of poltics...no one is right but me anyway..

Time to get numb...too late.

Topanga rosin...yes i did make 10 grams of that rosin....holy shit batman that is on point for a trainwreck...

Well you slather a paper with that...then tap another paper on that and put a but more topanga juice on there.

then i broke out some wedding dub buds...and some oil slick hash...bust that into the paper.

Perfection. I now officially dont care about your political leanings...everyting be eiry.

Time to smoke this non fictional joint...i say 25 minutes start to finish but the good news is...this is the task of the day !

Have a good one folks...its a beauty day to be alive.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Ok so this is a series of events I have to share. We are down the street with our young lad doing shopping when we pass an ice cream shop . Sure enough the young fella wants an ice cream so we go in and he gets a soft serve ice cream with a smiley face made out of candy planted on the side. We sit down on some roadside seating while he goes to work. He decides he doesn’t like a piece of candy making the smile up on his ice cream so he whips it off the ice cream and throws it into the kerb . Within seconds a hungry seagull swoops down chased by the rest of its opposition flock and grabs the lollie for a quick snack and flies out across the road. Right at that very moment a Cop car decides to drive past and sends the seagull barrelling upwards to avoid being hit and at the same time it drops the Candy , just so happens the Cop has his window wound down a few inches and the Candy decides to slip straight through the gap and land covered in ice cream straight in the Cops lap. My wife and I are sitting looking at each other thinking did that just happen or are we imagining things. Nope the Cop does a U turn and comes straight back at us pulling up and accusing us of throwing projectiles at a Police vehicle. Took me a good part of 10 minutes to get him to calm down and believe the series of events and not book us. Eventually he cautioned us to the dangers of discarding candy inappropriately and drove off while we were left wondering what were the chances of that ever happening.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
WE were driving down the road On our way to dinner when out of no where this massive bird flys right in front of us. I tried slowing down but was to late. E nailed the bird 🦅 s we’re flying down the highway at the same time a cop car was going the opposite way. So after we nail the bird the bird flys up in the air to the opposite lane landing right on the cops windshield bouncing over the car. The cop flips his lights on and does a u turn. I quickly hide my stash as I begin to pull to the side of the road. I’m thinking dam I’m done. Cop comes up to the window and says you know why I pulled you over. I said no sir. He says you flipped me the bird 🦅

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
What is your favorite american beer?

That is the kind of controversy i am into on this fine Saturday.

I used to drink a lot of Budweiser...the 5% kind.

Dont get me started on bud light platinum 6%....it is the dumbest thing i have ever heard. I can never drink bud again due to the stupidity of the oxymoronic name.

But for flavor and headsmashability...and its pretty easy drinking for what it is...

VOODOO RANGER baby....because regrets is a bad name for a beer.

I also really like a laguniats on occassion...in a tall frosty glass.

In other breaking news...its cold here. We went from 85 to 60 and last night it was 50. The pool dropped to 73 and...well its 58F outside. I bet it feels warm and im going to give it a go.

Anything past 65 means it probably wont kill me....and what doesnt kill me makes me strong.

Strong like bull smart like streetcar.
Magic Hat makes some pretty tasty brews!