Stock market

I AM

520 points in 3 days...part time trading.
Not where I wanted to be...but still positive.

1100 a day was the prime target. full time.

I gave back 330 points trying to sleep trade at night & sneak trade at work.

D

Deleted member 60

The market is definitely up. We did well this year just letting it all ride and playin things in relatively safe mode. (we pulled back from the risky/high exposure stocks when we retired)

I hope you guys are doing OK with the day trade roller coaster. That can be a real ride, for sure.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
The market is definitely up. We did well this year just letting it all ride and playin things in relatively safe mode. (we pulled back from the risky/high exposure stocks when we retired)

I hope you guys are doing OK with the day trade roller coaster. That can be a real ride, for sure.
Killing it. Market up market down doesn’t matter make money both ways. It’s not for everyone. I had to pull back and do a bunch of research and learning, lucky at first. Turned luck into knowledge and pressed on.

I’ve done well scalping and day trading. Doing some swing trading now, whole new tool set.

Anyone who wants to get into it, do a bunch of research first.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I'm no investor, by any stretch of the imagination, but it seems like the key to Bitcoin is just letting your money ride in there for as long as possible. I bought $10 worth of bitcoin in October of 2016 and, as of today, that $10 is up to $511.81. I wish I had $10,000 to put into it back then.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
I remember telling a buddy he was an idiot for buying Bitcoin in 2010, it was $.10-.11 back then. Tried to get me to put a couple hundred in. Would be worth 80+ million today. I’m thinking we will see btc up to around 40k then a big pull back down into the low 20’s.

Now1more

Super Active Member
@High kev I wouldn't bother with Dogecoin, been watching it 4 years now. I'd try to buy up some Ethereum. I went to buy more at $734 and it was lost somewhere. Coinbase charged me, but never made it to my wallet. Now it's over $900. Sent an email, hopefully I'll get a response today. There's no direct phone support.