Stock market

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
@High kev I wouldn't bother with Dogecoin, been watching it 4 years now. I'd try to buy up some Ethereum. I went to buy more at $734 and it was lost somewhere. Coinbase charged me, but never made it to my wallet. Now it's over $900. Sent an email, hopefully I'll get a response today. There's no direct phone support.
I wouldn’t use coin base. They screwed me when I tried selling bitcoin in the past. It froze up and would allow me to sell it as the price ferociously dropped. It was at 19000when I bought And once it was super low around 1000 or 800 it opened back up to trade. I believe I just read an article saying bitcoin dropped coin base. I bought doge coin at. The other day I dropped 700 on dogecoin. It turned into 2000 then started dropping. I sold it at 1500 profited 800. Over 100% gain I use Robin Hood. Freed trading and I haven’t had no problems yet.

Now1more

Super Active Member
My Robinhood account screwed me. Lol. Guess nowhere is really safe. I've been looking into a trader to just take over. With my mom being in the hospital I just don't have the focus.

Now1more

Super Active Member
So, I emailed coinbase Saturday and yesterday... Nothing back from them yet. I'm getting price alert notifications on ETH and the funds have been withdrawn from my bank account. So, it's somewhere, just not in my portfolio. I'll just put everything in my wallet and stick with Binance.

Now1more

Super Active Member
Hacked. It was more than just my Robinhood account. PayPal, Netflix, and other issues. There was no phone support. I got lucky as I didn't have anything other than some worthless groupon. I think it was an issue with having unsecure mobile. I was checking in a lot while on the job via mobile hotspot. My stupid mistake! I got locked out and had to jump through hoops to access my account. This was early 2020. Haven't used the account since then. Playing with exclusively cryptocurrency now.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Hacked. It was more than just my Robinhood account. PayPal, Netflix, and other issues. There was no phone support. I got lucky as I didn't have anything other than some worthless groupon. I think it was an issue with having unsecure mobile. I was checking in a lot while on the job via mobile hotspot. My stupid mistake! I got locked out and had to jump through hoops to access my account. This was early 2020. Haven't used the account since then. Playing with exclusively cryptocurrency now.
Keep an eye on all of your accounts and start changing passwords. I just went through a bunch of this and am still dealing with the aftermath. It started in November, when someone made an unemployment claim under my name. Then I got an email from AT&T that someone unauthorized accessed my account in December. This past Sunday, I got an email from a website I order from saying that a new credit card was added to my account at 3am, and then over 300 emails immediately followed. I was signed up to hundreds of websites and newsletters, the card that was added to my account was a fraudulent Visa (in my name), and they successfully placed an order with it. I had to file a police report, file an identity theft report with the FTC, file the same with Expirian, and then had to go through all of my accounts to look for suspicious activity. It took me 4-5 hours on Sunday just to unsubscribe from all the shit they signed me up for, and I still have some new ones coming in each day.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I forgot I used to use binance and there was money I couldn’t pull out of the coins for some reason. I left binanace years ago. So I figured out how to sign back in and boom the peanuts I had turned into a grip. 🕺boom

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Been happy with TD Ameritrade. They have refunded me when their program screwed up once. Pretty quick pm the phone as well. I had some bad fills when I was trading shares but I’m strictly options now and not having any issues

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
The nys court case is coming up soon too
Jan. 15, 2021 deadline

The Bitfinex exchange was accused by the New York Attorney General of using Tether's funds to cover up $850 million in funds missing since mid-2018.[5][6]

The New York Attorney General’s office is losing patience with Bitfinex and Tether.

NY Attorney General expects documents within weeks in Bitfinex/Tether case

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
So my buddy was trying to help me understand what’s happening here

The owner of tether is basically making up free tether coins for himself then converting it to bitcoin. When his bitcoin account goes up he printed more tether cause his equity aka Bitcoin is worth more. He claims it’s backed by bitcoin cash and loans. But the more tether he prints the more bitcoin he buys which gives him more equity to make tether.
One big circle that all the coins he makes gets turned to bitcoin and back to tether. Not sure if I explained it 100% right. But apparently they claim this same guy makes up for half the reason why bitcoin shot up to 20000 years ago

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
So my buddy was trying to help me understand what’s happening here

The owner of tether is basically making up free tether coins for himself then converting it to bitcoin. When his bitcoin account goes up he printed more tether cause his equity aka Bitcoin is worth more. He claims it’s backed by bitcoin cash and loans. But the more tether he prints the more bitcoin he buys which gives him more equity to make tether.
One big circle that all the coins he makes gets turned to bitcoin and back to tether. Not sure if I explained it 100% right. But apparently they claim this same guy makes up for half the reason why bitcoin shot up to 20000 years ago
I've been trying to decide whether or not I should convert my BTC to USD while it is as high at it currently is. BTC is at $38,266,25 right now so the $10 I invested 4 years ago is currently at $623.06. I'm thinking I should convert it, wait for BTC to drop again, and then reinvest some while it is low.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I've been trying to decide whether or not I should convert my BTC to USD while it is as high at it currently is. BTC is at $38,266,25 right now so the $10 I invested 4 years ago is currently at $623.06. I'm thinking I should convert it, wait for BTC to drop again, and then reinvest some while it is low.
I think it’s gonna rise up some more. If this tether thing keeps going on the guy is basically printing his own money which he then puts it in bitcoin causing it to go up when it goes up he has more equity so he uses that to buy more bitcoin which again gives himself more equity over and over. Until they arrest this guy or stop him I think all crypto coins are gonna keep rising.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I think it’s gonna rise up some more. If this tether thing keeps going on the guy is basically printing his own money which he then puts it in bitcoin causing it to go up when it goes up he has more equity so he uses that to buy more bitcoin which again gives himself more equity over and over. Until they arrest this guy or stop him I think all crypto coins are gonna keep rising.
I just don't want to make the same mistake I made the last time it hit $20,000. I let it ride and watched the value tank. If I had converted it to USD, and then bought it back when it tanked, I'd have a hell of a lot more than $623 in there right now.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I just don't want to make the same mistake I made the last time it hit $20,000. I let it ride and watched the value tank. If I had converted it to USD, and then bought it back when it tanked, I'd have a hell of a lot more than $623 in there right now.
I’m not sure what broker u have but make sure you know how to sell it when it comes time. The reason I had money in binance from a few years ago is cause I didn’t know how to pull the money out. That site has me confused when it comes to buying and selling. I had a problem with coin base when bitcoin first hit 20000 a few years back. I was trying to sell my bitcoin thru coin base and coin base froze once bitcoin started dropping so I was stuck holding my bitcoin as the Price tanked. The site probably froze up cause everyone was trying to sell all at once

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
If your unsure or never did it. I would learn and test it With a five dollar withdrawal so you know what to do when the time comes