Stock market

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
To buy pot stocks is to sell your soul. For the most part a board of directors is not effective at growing cannabis effectively within the price point needed to actually perpetuate making money.

That is my opinion but many of the companies here are nose diving like crazy.

Weird eh....why wouldnt it just be easy to grow 25000 or 250,000 square feet of weed. LOL

I got lucky and was on the cusp of retirement and had a bad feeling about the economy late last year and locked them all up in guaranteed. It makes very little but it 100% makes that very little.

no risk is good when you are older. I dont have the courage for todays markets.

mr_c

Super Active Member
If you have dry powder and are looking to b in the market now then buy puts on SPY or buy VXX or SDS. All are extremely high risk trade you need to watch like a hawk... not a buy and hold type of trade.

I’m really glad to see TSLA returning to sane levels. MSFT, AAPL, FB, and DIS will all bounce back nicely when a clear reversal is in present.

D

Deleted member 60

We're playing it real safe as well....but still lost a bit of cash in the last few days. Not like 9-11....but this isn't over yet either. Basically, we lost any/all gains we've seen since the Circus hit town. Figured it would happen sooner or later. I guess sooner is here.....

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
more countries having more cases, not all can be directly related, community spread, startin in TX and CA. I'd say watch the market and stay away from big public gatherings right now. Looks like that pokin the red china bear might not have been such a good idea if this all happened on purpose, of course if accident, that's one thing, but when they own most of the US debt and kept getting fucked with, who knows what they may have done, as heathen suggested with the accidental or on purpose mutated germ bought from us for military purposes, lol. What a deal. 1%'rs are sweatin a lil right now for sure

shimz

vapest
Looks like I got that freeze dryer a bit late, lol. Hard to freeze dry food if you can't buy it/grow it.

I'm finally going to go long on my 401k. I still got 20 years before retirement so time to bump up to MAX.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Carnival cruise ship stocks i here are really really low. Hasn’t been lower since 95. Idk maybe time to buy

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Wrong nothing travel industry wise will be worth buying for at least a quarter and probably 2 figure 4th quarter you need to be in market it will take that long for profits to show up. The market is trading off panic right now but profits will be what hits it next. Travel stocks hotels and food service was first things I sold

You are right buy low sell high but there is still more pain but if you got to buy look at like a disney that is down over 150 bucks is below 100 and has streaming for when we all are locked up tight. Netflix good choice and it doesn't have any closed down parks like disney.

Now1more

Super Active Member
Don't trust the markets! Inflated as hell. I don't even know if I would put money into Silver or Gold at this point. If you want to bank on your future, home improvements that make you more self sufficient, maybe cryptocurrency (that's a 50/50 gamble), and just finding a way to make yourself healthy. I told you earlier today Kev about what we're doing. Just prepare for winter. If we make through that, then let's talk. Stock market is ready for a crash. Cryptocurrency... who the hell knows... gray area. What you can do is prep.