Stock market

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Since I sold my Tesla I bought a bunch of diff stocks. Most are all going up. I think I made 250 last day and a half

The trader windows on the right are where you make your trades. Notice the window on the far right? Says CLEJ5. That's oil. Each penny is $10 per lot. So if you go long 1 lot, for every penny oil goes up you make $10.

So lets say you went long 10 lots @ $40. Every single penny that goes up will make you $100 and down, under $40, will be a loss of $100.

I used to long and short 1k, 10k, and 20k at a time. I think you get the drift on how much each penny was worth after putting my bid in. Needless to say you better have a very strong heart on you if you want to trade big :alien:

I AM

@Hotwired

On 7/13/'20...
I hit sold instead of the buy tag on the €/$
Locked in at .13035...
On a .13001 daily low.

.30 cent position went $2,119.50 in The Red.
I had made $179 - $257 on .20 positions 4 days straight before that horrible flubb up.

Thats 895 -1,285 points per day. If
I wasnt being a smug smart arse I would have clip the balloon right after the mistake. Sorry, ice cream on the sidewalk.

Instead I torched a 4,475 - 6,425 point week.
All because I was to over confident, arrogant, an to lazy to end the trade instead of trying to slack off on the next days low.

Last edited: