Schwaggy P's Random Stuff

I have an open breeding tent and wanted to try out an off-the-shelf colloidal silver solution (50ppm) for reversal. I usually use STS, but was curious how well this CS will work. I'll be reversing my favorite Skunky D lady, and if all works well, I'll do a small fem seed run.

Cobbled together a DWC with extra stuff laying around.
skunkyd reversal.jpg
I have a nice sized Giesel that has no purpose and been taking up a veg table. I put her in a 2gal fabric pot and hopefully, she'll chill out while the reversal takes place. I don't plan to do fems often, so hopefully it works and this Giesel, Skunky D, and Appalachian Super Skunk will get Skunky D fem pollen. I have a Skunky D male on standby as a backup if the reversal doesn't work out as needed, so there will be Skunky D crosses made.
giesel momma.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I have an open breeding tent and wanted to try out an off-the-shelf colloidal silver solution (50ppm) for reversal. I usually use STS, but was curious how well this CS will work. I'll be reversing my favorite Skunky D lady, and if all works well, I'll do a small fem seed run.

View attachment 44354
I have a nice sized Giesel that has no purpose and been taking up a veg table. I put her in a 2gal fabric pot and hopefully, she'll chill out while the reversal takes place. I don't plan to do fems often, so hopefully it works and this Giesel, Skunky D, and Appalachian Super Skunk will get Skunky D fem pollen. I have a Skunky D male on standby as a backup if the reversal doesn't work out as needed, so there will be Skunky D crosses made.
View attachment 44356
If the solution is really at 50ppm you should have no issue reversing her. When I made my two batches the 1st was 22-24 ppm, and 2nd was 33 range. You just gotta spray it daily, preferably 2x daily. Little more work than sts but effective none the less.

Good luck and looking forward to seeing what comes.

If the solution is really at 50ppm you should have no issue reversing her. When I made my two batches the 1st was 22-24 ppm, and 2nd was 33 range. You just gotta spray it daily, preferably 2x daily. Little more work than sts but effective none the less.

Good luck and looking forward to seeing what comes.
I was going to try 30ppm prepared solution, but figured to go for the 50ppm so if they're fudging the numbers it could still work. Thanks!

Last edited:

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"

View attachment 44354
View attachment 44356
This is the brand I use/d. I'm partial the STS way now tho. Thanks to you.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Quick shots of Giesal × Skunky D testers. 4 weeks of 10/14.
Cleaned up some lowers and fans. I hate defoliating seed runs,but these fans were huge and restricting development of lower nodes and branches. If I had my way,they'd be nekkit!

4 of the 6 have lowers that all straight up and want to be part of the canopy like an upside down umbrella that's sliglty open or not clasped shut.. The other 2 have "regular" branching,kinda wide.
20200124_213816.jpg
20200124_213841.jpg
Collateral damage.😭
20200124_220551.jpg
4 plants. The 2 shortest were done days ago.