Schwaggy P's Random Stuff

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Kinda the same. The first real named strain I smoked, non brick stuff, was skunk.
It was a for real, a skunk got run over and died in my baggy type smell.
The high I remember had me staring at my bedroom ceiling spacing out for what felt like hours.
Damn, can I please get that high again? Lmfao.
On a day off please, if were wishing n stuff. Rofl.
No joke man. Sometimes I wonder if it was just us being weed noobs back then. Or all the paraquat and ddt shit that got sprayed on the brick warped our senses for a minute lol. Ever since growing I've been discovering that there is much more to getting high than just high THC. There is a synergistic effect that we are learning about every day as research delves deeper into the combined effects of terpenes, cannabinoids, flavonoids, steroids, hemorrhoids, Bank of Lloyd's, Pink Floyd, avoid the noid, or get destroyed. (Ok I kinda got carried away)

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
@Schwaggy P is that the DTH project that got set aside? I "jumped to new" and have missed a few pages here and there.
Oh &
SSSC Skunk#1 × Giesal
" " × 80's Afghan
× Black Domina
× Skunky D = Yes please & Thank you.
Care to share what bank those Skunk#1 came from? Might have to vault a pack or two. I don't mind you doing all the grunt work....nope not at all. Gonna be exciting to see what comes of the crosses.
🔥👌🏼

Glad to have you here. I'd put a guess at around Valentine's Day.
@Hereforthefunk look out for the Geisel cross bro
With a name like that, youre definitely in the right spot.
Welcome!
Very wise decision. 😁😁😁
I see you make good choices. Lmfao.
Welcome fellow Schwaggy fan. 😎😎😎
Funk yeas! Thanks for the warm welcome y’all!
Wow, im actually looking forward valentines day for once.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
@Schwaggy P is that the DTH project that got set aside? I "jumped to new" and have missed a few pages here and there.
Oh &
SSSC Skunk#1 × Giesal
" " × 80's Afghan
× Black Domina
× Skunky D = Yes please & Thank you.
Care to share what bank those Skunk#1 came from? Might have to vault a pack or two. I don't mind you doing all the grunt work....nope not at all. Gonna be exciting to see what comes of the crosses.
🔥👌🏼
💯🤘🏼💯

You mention almost negating your work with Green Crack S1. Most of the Green Crack I've had (and I've had a lot) had heavy myrcene/mango. Of the alleged Skunks I've had, none of them had this, they literally smelled like Pepe le Pew got sprayed by 17 Pepe le Pews. Trying to see where the GC fits into the puzzle cuz I found them to be different from one another. Keep in mind I had no way of knowing if I had genuine anything.
The Green Crack uses a SSSC Skunk #1 as the mother and while the Green Crack (aka Cush) cut is more mango, my GC is an S1. S1 populations can act like F2, in that parentage and grand-parentage can express more in phenos. So my GCS1 expresses the SSSC Skunk#1 more prominently than you'd see in the GC cut.

Here's the description for the SSSC Skunk#1
sssc skunk1.png
Past descriptions of my GCS1:
short flower time, very speedy upbeat effect that in large doses can cause slight visual distortion, and has a sharp acetone soaked overripe mango/guava smell.
The GC terp profile is: Astringent/Sour/Garlic/Guava
Terpinator really augmented the fruit/guava profile first, the Terp Enhancinator is bringing out the onion/B.O./astringent terps more
I've smoked the original GC bud many times and really enjoyed it. The only critique is that it doesn't quite have the legs on the effect, kinda peters out around the 1 hour mark. This S1 on the other hand has just as hard an energetic hit, lasts into the 2hr realm, with an elevated astringent to the usual tropical nose of the original GC.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Bought part of a business and property , If Louisiana ever goes legal I'll move back and retire to eating boiled CrawDads , bass fishin , tall plants , and beer . if You was to ship em to a few fellas on here I bet a few of those CaneBrake's would end up in the right place . Hypothetically of Course , wink .
I’m still a few pages behind and not sure if you got this resolved but I’d be willing to get them to you.