Schwaggy P's Random Stuff

That green crack you have growing has me really envious right now @Schwaggy P. I had and grew green crack several years back and grew it exclusively for several years. I got it dialed in and is still one of my all time favorite strains. Is that in the works to be released in your seed line?
She's very nice. I'm doing multiple backcrosses with her using a male from my Afghan Skunk (GC x Granny Skunk) so I can have her in seed form in the event I lose her. I usually keep 3 copies of her on hand in different tents as back-ups just in case :cool:.

It's something I'm being very particular about, as I want the closest representation of this specific plant as possible. I'm not planning on making it a major menu item, but it may appear as a limited freebie like the Chem D BX.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Haha! Funny you say that about the soil vs coco because that was exactly what I was thinking during that last post. I've always had trouble with small containers of coco unscreened falling over when it dries out, damn shit is sooooo light when dry. Soil would definitely be better imho, but i love the coco though.
I've been using coco for a few years now and hydro for a decade before that and just this summer went back to dirt so I could have more free time away from garden. Man I forgot how much better coco yields than dirt, lol.

I was getting 2x they yield easily in coco. But soil has given me some spare time for golf and road trips so worth it for the time. Cheers

Texagonian

Outlaw
She's very nice. I'm doing multiple backcrosses with her using a male from my Afghan Skunk (GC x Granny Skunk) so I can have her in seed form in the event I lose her. I usually keep 3 copies of her on hand in different tents as back-ups just in case :cool:.

It's something I'm being very particular about, as I want the closest representation of this specific plant as possible. I'm not planning on making it a major menu item, but it may appear as a limited freebie like the Chem D BX.
That’s awesome! If it does become available even as a limited release please give a heads up. I’d love to have it back in the garden. Have a great weekend!✌🏻

please give a heads up
📣Heads up time:

I forgot these GC BX1 were recently shucked. They've been drying with the Afghan Skunk F2 seeds. I'm wrapping up my second run of the selected female from the Afghan Skunk F1 (making sure she's fit before committing to her) and will be popping the seeds from her along with some of these GC BX.
GCBX1.jpg
If you'd like, I can send you some of these while I keep working through the back crossing.​

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
📣Heads up time:

I forgot these GC BX1 were recently shucked. They've been drying with the Afghan Skunk F2 seeds. I'm wrapping up my second run of the selected female from the Afghan Skunk F1 (making sure she's fit before committing to her) and will be popping the seeds from her along with some of these GC BX.
View attachment 25487
If you'd like, I can send you some of these while I keep working through the back crossing.​
Is this an open offer for anyone, and how much are they?

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
You seem to know alot about Bodhi's stuff, Couple of questions . Temple of Apollo I just recently ordered , whats the Temple background? I got the Lucky Wookie V.2 also (lucky Charms 75 x Wookie) got a scouting report on that one? Couldnt get on that auction for Stray's Daughter so I bought His Green Warrior . Dont know Him but I wish Him the best.

whats the Temple background?
Bodhi Seeds Temple
Temple cannabis seeds have huge, fat haze temples and are the ultimate plants for people that want a solid, fat, true sativa dominant hybrid in less time. Hazy, floral, lemon, lime, vanilla temples, with a strong, motivating, anti-depressant, life affirming high in around 9-10 weeks. A range in phenos allows you to choose your favourite body to mind combination. This is my go to bud for most celebratory situations and has earned a place in all my friends’ jars as a true spirit healing sativa canna champion....

Genetics: Mr Nice ssh x williams wonder

Flowering Time: 9-10 weeks

I got the Lucky Wookie V.2 also (lucky Charms 75 x Wookie) got a scouting report on that one?
I don't have anything about that cross specifically.

Couldnt get on that auction for Stray's Daughter so I bought His Green Warrior . Dont know Him but I wish Him the best.
Good on you, he's a nice guy.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Bodhi Seeds Temple
Temple cannabis seeds have huge, fat haze temples and are the ultimate plants for people that want a solid, fat, true sativa dominant hybrid in less time. Hazy, floral, lemon, lime, vanilla temples, with a strong, motivating, anti-depressant, life affirming high in around 9-10 weeks. A range in phenos allows you to choose your favourite body to mind combination. This is my go to bud for most celebratory situations and has earned a place in all my friends’ jars as a true spirit healing sativa canna champion....

Genetics: Mr Nice ssh x williams wonder

Flowering Time: 9-10 weeks

I don't have anything about that cross specifically.

Good on you, he's a nice guy.
Well mixed with Apollo 11 that might be really good wake n bake stuff , The Lucky Wookie I grabbed as a freebie , have no clue what the 75 is for the Lucky Charms unless that is the gen of cubing or cut number, to be honest when I saw the name i was pretty wrecked and thought of Chewbacca just giving it to Leia on a table with a big smile, it has to be good shit . Been wanting to grab some Strays stuff and the Starfighter X Yeti + situation made Me go ahead . Now back to football, Happy Saturday All.

Texagonian

Outlaw
📣Heads up time:

View attachment 25487
This happens as I’m standing out in the wind like a fool for 12 hrs smoking a brisket. 🤦🏼‍♂️🤯🤯

Well mixed with Apollo 11 that might be really good wake n bake stuff , The Lucky Wookie I grabbed as a freebie , have no clue what the 75 is for the Lucky Charms unless that is the gen of cubing or cut number, to be honest when I saw the name i was pretty wrecked and thought of Chewbacca just giving it to Leia on a table with a big smile, it has to be good shit . Been wanting to grab some Strays stuff and the Starfighter X Yeti + situation made Me go ahead . Now back to football, Happy Saturday All.
The Apollo 11 addition should make for a nice sativa breakfast.

I have a pack of Lucky Wookie 8 I got as a freebie. I don't have too many of Bodhi's Wookie (Lavender x Appalachia) crosses because the descriptions remind me of grandma's perfumy bathroom soaps due to the Lavender parentage. So I kept the Wookie crosses limited in the vault as a change up from the usual skunk/fuel I mess with most of the time. Given that's the image the seeds conjured in your mind, I can see why you'd snag 'em ;).

Strayfox's Iraqi male is really nice. If I'm not mistaken, the seeds were brought from the region by way of his brother serving and getting ahold of these seeds that have been inbred for several generations for hash. It produces some serious frost monsters. I was poking through my seeds to figure out what to pop alongside my running projects and Strayfox's Macchiato Haze (White Haze (Doc D cut) x Koffee F1) is on the short list. I had a Bubba Kush S1 many years ago that smelled like a can of Folgers and haven't come across anything that coffee-ish since.

After making my female selection from the Schwaggy's Afghan Skunk F1 (SAS), I gave her another run to make sure she performed consistently. Since I pollinated a branch of every female with the selected male during the first run, it's now just a matter of popping the seeds from this particular pheno for further line work. The seeds of the other phenos will now just hang out until a need for their expressions arise.
SAS#8.jpg
This pheno (#8) is a pretty solid representation of what I had in mind, so now I'm just aiming to refine a couple traits and solidify them from a cross to a strain.
sas bud 2.jpg
I hit a couple other ladies with the same chosen SAS male as potential ingredients for an attempt at a Roadkill Skunk. These seeds are also ready for popping, just struggling with what to germinate first.

• (Appalachian Super Skunk x Schwaggy's Afghan Skunk): The ASS has a strong sour cream and onion funk.​
  • (Chem D x Schwaggy's Afghan Skunk): General raunchiness that can cure to add rotten meat notes.​
I just need to figure a pissy/ammonia profiled ingredient to get the skunk spray part right in an eventual RKS. The GC astringent terps can be a solid substitute, but I'll still be on the lookout for a Cat Piss cut.

The RKS project needs a balance of the roadkill/death and skunk spray profiles, so I figured if I crossed something like Chem D directly without first moderating her influences in a related cross (Chem D x SAS), it may overpower the balance. There is some ambiguity in RKS, some say it is a specific strain/cut, others feel it is a family of cannabis and not necessarily a specific plant. So if I can develop a decent facsimile, I'll be hesitant to call it Roadkill Skunk, maybe something like Street Death Skunk 🤷‍♂️ .

Schwaggy's Afghan Skunk #8
SAS buds 1.jpg

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
lol me n you both Jesse I'm like WTF 🤯
Schwaggy, you're getting some strains that I haven't seen in a LONG time. All the hazes. Cat piss. Williams Wonder. You must know some cats in the emerald triangle and Chico CA areas. Some closely held secrets there. Watch you find some of the original Snowcap from up there. Or that fabled pineapple kush. Absolutely mesmerizing.

Watch you find some of the original Snowcap from up there.
I wouldn't mind getting ahold of the Humboldt Snow that went into that one. I've got some of CSI's crosses with her. The Snow is like a frosty Hashplant.

I should be getting The White (Krome cut) soon, so she'll be my new frost wand to play with. The usual knock on her is a lackluster smell/flavor, so I'll be looking to see how to infuse her with a strong profile. I'm thinking either Bodhi's Lemon Lotus (Lemon G x Snow Lotus) or Strayfox's Macchiato Haze for a tasty male to draw from. I have the (Strawberry Cough (KK) x DTHF), and (Blue Magoo x DTHF) project plans, so I'm looking for non-berry flavorings.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
The Apollo 11 addition should make for a nice sativa breakfast.

I have a pack of Lucky Wookie 8 I got as a freebie. I don't have too many of Bodhi's Wookie (Lavender x Appalachia) crosses because the descriptions remind me of grandma's perfumy bathroom soaps due to the Lavender parentage. So I kept the Wookie crosses limited in the vault as a change up from the usual skunk/fuel I mess with most of the time. Given that's the image the seeds conjured in your mind, I can see why you'd snag 'em ;).

Strayfox's Iraqi male is really nice. If I'm not mistaken, the seeds were brought from the region by way of his brother serving and getting ahold of these seeds that have been inbred for several generations for hash. It produces some serious frost monsters. I was poking through my seeds to figure out what to pop alongside my running projects and Strayfox's Macchiato Haze (White Haze (Doc D cut) x Koffee F1) is on the short list. I had a Bubba Kush S1 many years ago that smelled like a can of Folgers and haven't come across anything that coffee-ish since.
I hit some of that Iraqi while I was in the Sandbox , It has a heavy hashy taste and is really sedative. If its the same stuff then it is really good evening type turn tense muscles to mush type stuff. Good thing about the 1st gulf war had 10 months of hurry up and wait and no piss tests, But our 1SG told us withing a week of returning from deployment there would be a 100% Company drop so everyone laid off once the ground war started so nobody got pinched.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
This from cocoforcannabis.com. I have never grown in coco, just showing you what I’ve read.

View attachment 25244
https://www.cocoforcannabis.com/principles-fertigation-feed-water-cannabis-coco/#topView attachment 25245
All I know is when I followed these water everyday in coco guidelines I'd get same issues as overwatering in soil. I would have to let coco dry out quite a bit to get plants growing again.

I may have had pathogens in water at that time compounding the issue so when I start up coco this time I'm gonna run bennies and see if that allows me to keep coco wetter long without issues.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
All I know is when I followed these water everyday in coco guidelines I'd get same issues as overwatering in soil. I would have to let coco dry out quite a bit to get plants growing again.

I may have had pathogens in water at that time compounding the issue so when I start up coco this time I'm gonna run bennies and see if that allows me to keep coco wetter long without issues.
I defer to real life experience over textbooks any day.