Schwaggy P's Random Stuff

Bring back the chemd bx pretty pretty please! Got one skva91 xgs goin right now hoping for a gal!
No immediate plans with the ChemD BX, but...

Shoe at headiegardens.com will be having a charity auction to help Strayfox starting this weekend. I sent in a nice selection that includes the Chem D BX, Chem'91skva BX, and a few others. I don't have all the auction details (just submitted packs to help), but if you have any questions:
stray auction.png

I'm considering doing an auction for a cut or two of something from the library here to help the effort. Not totally sure about it yet as I'm limited to US shipping, still in the consideration phase. :unsure:

Boybelue

Super Active Member
This from cocoforcannabis.com. I have never grown in coco, just showing you what I’ve read.

View attachment 25244
https://www.cocoforcannabis.com/principles-fertigation-feed-water-cannabis-coco/#topView attachment 25245
Last grow in coco was in 1 gals, watered once a day about a quart of solution per and they were dry and ready for it but not wilting. Plants were super healthy and at 1qt per gallon the solution would overflow into the sauser and wick back up shortly. Idk man 2 1/2 gals solution per 5 gallon container seems a bit much to me and I do know coco can wick up a lot, but not everbodys style is the same. What works for me may not work for you and what works for you may not work for me! My vpd is med to low.

Last edited:

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
I cant stand peat, if it gets to dry it takes to long to wick back and goes straight through container and floods over a small sauser. I've grown in promix and I had to keep it moist. Coco is not that way it wicks fast.
hmm. well regardless, bros journal aint the place for explaining very basic growing techniques but do feel free to come over to mine if youd like. i couldnt find yours..
Here are some more seeds made on veg room mothers. Pulled back to expose the mature seed. I have no big plans with this technique, just messing around to see what I can get plants to do.

The seeds are (Black Lights x Granny Skunk)
View attachment 25278
very cool man. got 3 kinds of pollen in stock and will be trying this post haste. just for the heluvit :cool:

Boybelue

Super Active Member
hmm. well regardless, bros journal aint the place for explaining very basic growing techniques but do feel free to come over to mine if youd like. i couldnt find yours..
I apologize Schwaggy, I was just replying back to a post directed at me, with my personal experiences. Wasnt meant to cause any conflict or tension. I'm sorry @Uncle Romulus if it was percieved that way. My apologies to both of you.