Schwaggy P's Random Stuff

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Let’s start a funk band and write songs only for plants to “hear”. I got drums covered but we should prob have several bass players 😆 just for the extra low spectrum of sound to make the buds really pack on weight. Couple shredding guitar high notes here and there for extra terpine development and potency. Mmmmm
View attachment 20312
Ok who's got a bit of extra space, egg carton foam, and Green Glue caulk to line the walls for sound containment? Stick a 2.1ch Klipsch in there and pipe in the jams. Two boxes, one test and one control.

SecretSquirrel

Tree Enthusiast
Let’s start a funk band and write songs only for plants to “hear”. I got drums covered but we should prob have several bass players 😆 just for the extra low spectrum of sound to make the buds really pack on weight. Couple shredding guitar high notes here and there for extra terpine development and potency. Mmmmm
View attachment 20312
1567514942478.png
OH I'M IN MOTHAFUNKER

yendor

For your consideration....

This will not be cannabis specific, but is wholly applicable to its cultivation. Usually I hesitate to share this information because of the immediate rejection of the premise. I ask that you merely consider the information/data presented.

This book is one of a few that has greatly affected my personal world-view in a way that cannot be undone. It is very much a scenario of, "once you learn it, you can't unknow it."
Seeing as it is a New York Times bestseller, it can hardly be considered a total secret, but it was by happenstance that I initially came across this book. Having experience teaching sciences, I feel there is a deep disservice to not include the information found in this book as part of the general curriculum.

There is an accompanying film to this book that demonstrates some of the experiments conducted which suggest that plants not only "think", empathize with humans, remember information, and have the capacity to learn, but that it suggests a mode of energy transfer still mysterious to the hard sciences. I have edited the film to show specific experiments below.

Cleve Backster, a foremost expert on polygraph tech and administration, decided to connect a plant for testing. To his shock, the plant not only gave measurable response to stimulus, but would also respond to the mere thought of harm.

Can plants "read" our emotive responses to varying stimulus? This experiment suggests it may be the case.

Imagine a piece of equipment that would allow you to hear a plant "speak". Now take it further and imagine a plant displaying an apparent phonetic "sounding out" as it learns the alphabet.

Testing the plants' "ability", these researchers constructed an experiment where 5 separate individuals would enter a room of 2 plants. One of the individuals had the instruction to destroy one of the plants. This created a clear response from the other plant suggesting an awareness to the harm. The 5 individuals later reentered the room one-by-one with the first 4 eliciting no response from the surviving plant. When the 5th "plant killer" individual reentered the room, the surviving plant began to respond dramatically as if terrified they were next. This response could be interpreted as the plant "remembering".

Imagine being able to tap into these plant signals to automate an entire grow powered only by the plants' expressed needs.

Again, just for your consideration. ;)
i remember watching these i couldn't wait to show my vegan friend and to tell her how cruel she was and how plants have feelings to . lol

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
@Cob_nUt Wow. Thanks for showing those monster bat plants. I got the gelato 45 X Cherry Sunshine..
Sounds like a a super fine Schwaggy Fine Seed !
As soon as something shifts to the bloom room im sprouting them next. What does it smell like?
Thanks gwheels.You're welcome. I have a Gelato45× Ecto Cooler I wanted to run after this one.This was before my latest Schwaggy Seed purchase.

Now,I have to decide from a few more packs of his. Thanks GLG!Hard decision.I absolutely need MORE SPACE!!!
Heh,who doesn't right?

She isn't loud per say. I'm getting Muted Cherry OG funk.Both the cherry and the OG tones are equal in strength with neither dominating the nose.
This is from a bud squish👀. She has held onto her terps and doesn't offer them up freely.

There is one of the HAOG polyBX lines that is throwing some webbed leaves early in development. This is only observed in the progeny of one of the males chosen for the first BX. Only one of these has been a severely afflicted mutant, but all seem to have grown out of it. Unfortunately, I will never know if the original HAOG expressed this mutation from seed, but would greatly help pinpoint the "better" line to continue. As it stands, I will continue choosing the best male from each line to further the polyBX cohort.

SuperMutant2.jpg

Here are some further along in veg that show they will grow out of it.
Old Mutant.jpg

Old Mutant grown out.jpg

This is the badly mutation pheno. She had a very difficult first few weeks, topping herself and throwing strange leaves. In time, she has started showing normal growth. The other HAOG BX1 seeds from the other males are not showing any sign of this.
SuperMutant.jpg
Super mutant grown out.jpg