Schwaggy P's Random Stuff

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I have a question. I have never actually encountered this before because this is the first time I ever tested seeds. Is it considered acceptable to gift testers to others once the testing is done?
I will hoard and grow them out but maybe I will test other seeds and eventually I will have seeds all over the place.
I mean hypothetically and all.
Even if you gifted the actual testers to a friend and they grow them and you get pics and stuff, thats the same as you growing out. Once you pop a seed from me it is your to do as you please, just give me some tasty pics! Cross them gift them, just get them out there and Im cool. I wanna be like johnny apple seed, mofos need to smoke and I want them smoking!!!

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Well first off big congrats mr.schwaggy awesome to see someone so generous succeed. As a greenhorn grower learning on forums and reading everything i can find and watching countless hours of videos, i cant express enough my thanks for the amount of time and priceless information youve given to the community, i just finished the whole thread(took 2 nights of running home from work to continue) and again thank you for all your time sir. And congrats again on the drop ill be trying something of yours soon as i can

dankbydru

Whew, finally made it through the thread after a few days of reading.

I don't think it was mentioned that the RKS #5 is named after Sterling Massachusetts. Good 'ol Sterling Green.

Congrats on the successful drop Schwaggy! It's a real privilege and an honor to be able to check out these stinky creations. ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ฌ

BioChucker

Yes!!!! Congrats on an awesome drop! Yay for more knowledge drop too, just read through the forum.

Picked up a pack of HH and the chem keseyxChristmas bud.
Missed the skunkyd by a minute, but I think I actually got something I will like very much the hells hypotonuse!

Wondering if any phenos of the HH don't put you to sleep or have they all been pretty devastating so far?

Would be looking forward to seeing more rks in the future also, obviously.

Wondering if we will see more cross with that earthy tasting hashplant? That sounds like something to fux with!

Glad to see you making us hit the F5 button now bud. Spectacular data accrued thus far.

Baja.Beaches

Super Active Member
It has been quiet here so I will update my Jabbaโ€™s Cure (Green Crack CBD x Jabbaโ€™s Stash) experience.

Even tho it has not really had the time to cure the indoor version of this is just a pleasure to smoke, it has become a daytime favorite, I canโ€™t wait for these 2 outdoor girls, not only beautiful & fragrant but the budworms donโ€™t like it.

I know you werenโ€™t planning on continuing this CBD line but this strain may be worth continuing. I am lucky to live just a few miles from SDPharms testing facility, if the outdoor is anything like the indoor I will have it tested. There is plenty of THC, wondering about the CBD, but it is there.

DSC04301.jpg

DSC04303.jpg

spyralout

๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’จ
It has been quiet here so I will update my Jabbaโ€™s Cure (Green Crack CBD x Jabbaโ€™s Stash) experience.

Even tho it has not really had the time to cure the indoor version of this is just a pleasure to smoke, it has become a daytime favorite, I canโ€™t wait for these 2 outdoor girls, not only beautiful & fragrant but the budworms donโ€™t like it.

I know you werenโ€™t planning on continuing this CBD line but this strain may be worth continuing. I am lucky to live just a few miles from SDPharms testing facility, if the outdoor is anything like the indoor I will have it tested. There is plenty of THC, wondering about the CBD, but it is there.

View attachment 18416

View attachment 18417
How much is testing, and how comprehensive is the panel? What size sample is needed, and does it need to be hand delivered?
Gorgeous looking plants BTW (y)

Baja.Beaches

Super Active Member
How much is testing, and how comprehensive is the panel? What size sample is needed, and does it need to be hand delivered?
Gorgeous looking plants BTW (y)
I am certainly no expert on the matter of testing & although I have talked with the reps I have not used the service yet, but I have been checking into it for several years.

California compliance testing adds up, but I donโ€™t need that, I was only after a potency test & possibly terpenes. A couple years back they told me about $150 for what I was after but after looking at their present site that has probably changed. They are looking more compliance oriented these days.

At the Santa Rosa Cannabis Cup last year I spoke in depth with Coastal Analytical, also close to home. I liked those guys, they had done the testing for the Cup awards. I was talking about hash testing not flowers, again about $150. He said about 1 gram sample for hash would do, they were wanting 4 grams of flower if I remember right. They told me to just drop on by with the sample. In reality they will be my first choice.

Also close by home is https://www.uschemlab.com/, I donโ€™t know much about them but they are advertising $85 potency test.

I will check with all 3 when I get ready, all within a 20 min drive. I will share my findings.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
I was thinking about testing as well, and after a quick search if memory serves correct, it was $25 for a basic THC/CBD test with a one gram sample of flower. They were based in San Francisco. They have an al la cart type testing and the more things you would like tested, the more expensive it is.

Baja.Beaches

Super Active Member
I was thinking about testing as well, and after a quick search if memory serves correct, it was $25 for a basic THC/CBD test with a one gram sample of flower. They were based in San Francisco. They have an al la cart type testing and the more things you would like tested, the more expensive it is.
Wow, $25? In all my research $85 was the cheapest I had seen for potency. My research was mostly last year tho, things change. Do you remember the name of the place?

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Wow, $25? In all my research $85 was the cheapest I had seen for potency. My research was mostly last year tho, things change. Do you remember the name of the place?
I don't unfortunately. I was just briefly looking last week on my phone. I didn't spend much time on it as I was on a quick break. I was just curious and started looking. Three results populated at the time of the search. One was in SF, one in Santa Rosa, and I don't recall the third. I tried a quick search now on my laptop, and couldn't find it. I also don't remember what it looked like. I just remember the price break downs and amounts needed for testing. When I find it again, I can let you know.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Do you remember the name of the place?
I'm pretty certain I just found it. But it wasn't $25, it was $50 for a basic Cannabinoid test.

As I type this reply, I noticed their site is saying 4 gram samples. So now you have me questioning if my memory crossed information from two different places, or if I still need to keep looking. Because they're not in CA. I wonder if they were the first place I looked at from the search, and then I started searching for something intrastate. I know I could be wrong, because it happens, but I'd swear I found $25 for testing with 1 gram samples. (and in CA) I didn't burn it into memory because I'm not ready for it yet, and I didn't think I'd be talking about it so quickly. But like I mentioned before, I'll definitely circle back and let you know. I'm still not 100% convinced my memory was that far off. It can be bad at times, but my god, it shouldn't be that bad yet.

Baja.Beaches

Super Active Member
I'm pretty certain I just found it. But it wasn't $25, it was $50 for a basic Cannabinoid test.

As I type this reply, I noticed their site is saying 4 gram samples. So now you have me questioning if my memory crossed information from two different places, or if I still need to keep looking. Because they're not in CA. I wonder if they were the first place I looked at from the search, and then I started searching for something intrastate. I know I could be wrong, because it happens, but I'd swear I found $25 for testing with 1 gram samples. (and in CA) I didn't burn it into memory because I'm not ready for it yet, and I didn't think I'd be talking about it so quickly. But like I mentioned before, I'll definitely circle back and let you know. I'm still not 100% convinced my memory was that far off. It can be bad at times, but my god, it shouldn't be that bad yet.
I remember looking at that site too, I was trying to focus on something local since there were a few to choose from. I had what I considered a very special hash run that included a high CBD strain. Loved that stuff. Loved it too much. We smoked it all up before I got around to testing so I stopped researching. Now I am interested again for CBD levels.

I was impressed with Coastal Analytics tho, I spoke with the actual chemists rather than a rep. High Times likes to mention SDPharmlabs but their site is looking pretty corporate these days.

Keep me posted if you find anything interesting.