Purple on top tips of plants in veg help

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
So the plant does survive this mold? Just curious.
I never caught the purple in veg before. But I was looking this time early. I can only gurilla grow where I’m at so it’s hard to get back to them frequently. In the past I came right before flower topped with some dry nutrients. And came back four weeks into flower to find this sickly looking purple that turns to brown rot as it grows and I assume kills the plant eventually but I picked it to save what I could from it. Not your ideal head smoke but it was smoke lol. The good part of the plant was good bud but the rotten purplish turn to brownish shit was bury up dried out rot or suttin

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I seen it they said something laid eggs in it but I couldn’t see much comments. It was my first time on insta gram. But that’s def the same shit looks as if it’s further along. Same crap I had about 10 years ago when I grew an out door guerilla crop

BerryNice

Super Active Member
To Contact Advanced Nutrients World Famous Grower Support
Please Fill Out And Submit The Form Below.

Your Name (required) Little MikeYour Email(required)YourSaltyNutes@gmail.com
Please Confirm your Email YourSaltyNutes@gmail.comPlease Describe the Issue: Purplism
What Style of Growing are you Doing? soil guerilla What Stage of Growth? All stages
What Nutrients are you Currently Feeding your Plants? Schwaggy p homemade nutes
Questions or Comments:

do u like my template I just need to add comments and send pics and we wait for the rhino skin vitamin b1 wet betty combo savior serum formula

BerryNice

Super Active Member
I think only a master grower like big mike will know what the problem truly is maybe ask him on Instagram :)

I say order and feed it combo of advanced nutrients Rhino skin Revive and toss in a dose of bud igniter to kick start flowering

Newgrow16

@jimihendrix1 on riu has been posting about this very problem only affecting outdoor grows for about a year now.