Purple on top tips of plants in veg help

Waxman420

My 2 cents it looks like a clearing they were planted in. It's more than likely a compounded problem from what I'm reading weaker plants get insect pressure and catch this purpling. All the pictures look to be gorilla grows in native soil . I've read it started in hawaii many many years ago . The purple mush as a previous poster said

D

Deleted member 60

Awesome. Was worried these wouldn't pull out of the purple funk. Good luck on the finish!

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
They aren’t a perfect ten. I’m glad I’m getting something they looked really ruff in the beginning. Choppers have been out like crazy lately. Heard they found some big patches and have pulled thousands already. That’s why I place them in the brush space em out and don’t grow them to big and to much in one area. Next year I’m setting up some better plans and partnering up with a few pals that have a backyard like spot. Hopefully it all works out and I can do something kinda more geared towards something like yours. I might be picking your brain for some ideas come beginning of outdoor grow next year

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Awesome. With all the BS you endured on this one....good show. Glad you got >something< out of the time/effort you spent. Looks very good actually for all it (and you) went through! They are AMAZING plants, huh?
Yes they are amazing. The trapstar that I cut down last week a few days before all the others is actually dry enuff to smoke now. I think I like it better than my indoor version. Much more dense compared to my indoor. Next year I’m going to be geared better to do some bigger and better things outdoors.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Quit pullin' our leg man...everyone knows that outdoor pot is airy and lacks everything the indoor has.... :ROFLMAO:

I dunno why we waste our time with this crap..know what I'm sayin'?
whats really funny is there are starting to float stories that dudes are selling units blackmarket and its hemp, lmfao. If guys don't smoke it at the time of purchase, they are fucked. Apparently good looking flowers that can pass for decent mids, lol. Kinda like the GU thing with the first round of fems. Also seen the story of the Oregon boys getting sued by KY over selling them hemp regs instead of hemp fems as advertised. 44 mill or so. lol. How could a person not recognize the hemp buds, even if a biz deal in a hurry? lmfao. Scope in the pocket, I reckon.

curious2garden

Really Active Member
Yes they are amazing. The trapstar that I cut down last week a few days before all the others is actually dry enuff to smoke now. I think I like it better than my indoor version. Much more dense compared to my indoor. Next year I’m going to be geared better to do some bigger and better things outdoors.
Congratulations!