Purple on top tips of plants in veg help

BerryNice

Super Active Member
My question is for OP with the pics in the thread. @BerryNice if you have some pics of yours we can compare and contrast I love a good mystery.
Yeah I didn’t care and contributed my 2 cents anyway if you don’t like sorry

I only grow indoor since my accident kinda hard to grow outside with no legs

But I have took rides in the last few days to the woods and seen first hand and have a iPhone full of messages about this

I also live very very close to him like a hop skip and a jump away

This is happening to everyone I know who growing outside in our area

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I am gonna step away from this thread it should stop soon Week 3/4 in it starts to fade out and seem to be less effected in later stage of flowers

Good luck Kev
Thanks I’m gonna need it. I dealt with this purple shit before and it seems to be of a whole other dark monster Maybe a sickness or virus idk?? It seems to be this area I agree I have people telling me this too. Dam no legs from an accident I’m scared to ask what happened. I couldn’t imagine something so terrible happening. So sorry to hear that I thought I had my fair share of health issues and problems but they seem tiny to what your dealing with. I wish you the best of luck at dealing with it

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Lets meet midstate and have a smoke outttttt!!!!!!
They consider us the breadbasket of the US

Us NY Italians know how to maka tha cannoli, pizza, riggies, halfmoons, pusties.
My mama always told me the way to a woman's heart is thru her belly.

For real though it was 55! This morning its August!!! I am wearing a sweatshirt to work wtf!!
Mid state smoke out Fup ya Haha I’m mostly Italian and love Italian food. It will be hard to get away from family though lol. I use every minute of the day for something unless I’m at my job.

BerryNice

Super Active Member
Thanks I’m gonna need it. I dealt with this purple shit before and it seems to be of a whole other dark monster Maybe a sickness or virus idk?? It seems to be this area I agree I have people telling me this too. Dam no legs from an accident I’m scared to ask what happened. I couldn’t imagine something so terrible happening. So sorry to hear that I thought I had my fair share of health issues and problems but they seem tiny to what your dealing with. I wish you the best of luck at dealing with it
tboned by a ups truck I used to have some monster outdoor patches man

Maybe someday I may do a few porch plants when laws change

I do love indoor tho I got nice little noob setup that gets me threw

BerryNice

Super Active Member
Mid state smoke out Fup ya Haha I’m mostly Italian and love Italian food. It will be hard to get away from family though lol. I use every minute of the day for something unless I’m at my job.
My moms side 100% Italian my father side 100% Irish

No diss to the Irish but you can only do so much with meat and potato’s

Italian food on whole diff level lunch is a 5 course meal

BerryNice

Super Active Member
Having the same issues!! Fuck,I think,it may be why they dont havr hops farms around anymore. Maybe there is something to,it. The old man seems to think he heard something in the way of a hops mold that like cannabis tooView attachment 16454View attachment 16455View attachment 16456View attachment 16457View attachment 16458View attachment 16459
Literally everyone I know with outdoor is effected maybe the temp changes have created ideal conditions for whatever is it

BerryNice

Super Active Member
Should we send some pictures to advanced nutrients grow support for giggles?

I bet you they tell you Foliar feed some wet Betty to the leaves and maybe even some rhino skin

Possibly some bud factor x to kick in plants natural defense system

Btw sry Kev just wake n bake started posting I am turning into post whore

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder

I bet you they tell you Foliar feed some wet Betty to the leaves and maybe even some rhino skin

More posts the better don’t be sorry I’m learning a lot thanks for all your help.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder

Let’s ask advanced