Punishers perpetual project

Punisher84

Just some asshole
I'll take all the seeds. Lol 20 bucks.
I squeezed several calyx looking for beans. Didn't find any, but that doesn't mean they're not there.

Really only noticed nanners on one of the 4 stems. Hopefully if there are seeds its only in one of the colas.

Don't win them all. Here on out I'm running known genetics from known sources. At least ill have something to compare my plants to.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Friday update.
Reds milfs are acting exactly as they should. No surprise.

atonic x lbf got topped again this week. 4 tops now.
2D5D6600-C2AB-481A-83CA-F72DE21385B6.jpeg

Dank Sinatra and the unknown clones are doing just fine. Smelling good in here.
F419CAAA-A444-442C-8DFA-84F771F6BD6A.jpeg

This tent is on day 75. Lost one that popped nanners this week. It’s in a jar already. Larfy as hell. Every thing I put in jars tonight was the same as I gave to a buddy last grow. Real airy.. Prob chop the rest tomorrow and trash the lights and start with something else. Not very happy with this mess of shit. Unknown beans and unknown light.

32599E7F-1365-4B0D-8F15-679B193BE651.jpegD41260DA-351D-44AD-8889-29C54EF0F52B.jpeg

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
Some more Dank Sinatra goodness from @J.James. Day 51, got an amber here and there, few white pistils here and there. Guessing not much longer before I chop these stinky things.

That 2 last pics are just :love: You have me excited for my dank sinatra x hibernate seeds i got recently... I hope my 1 seed i’ve germinated is a girl and look at least half as frosty. Good job!