Punishers perpetual project

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Friday update.
veg box getting crowded. Gonna try to clone my last topping job on the bushy fuckers. Just to see if I can clone. They’re not far from flower.

4 citrus milfs lined up in the middle.

3 skunks, 1 glue, and 2 dank Sinatra’s are rocking. One dank Sinatra is getting some purple leaves.

Rigged up a heater in the tent. Maintain 70 during lights off. Has been about 60 (sorry girls).

Hope to get back on new grow area next week. Stiches came out of my bag this week.

Big plants all been cut and I’m prepared to throw away. Larfy and blah. One smells and looks like fire rest look like mids.

Attachments

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Quick Friday update. Started drinking at noon. Now I’m stoned and drunken. Cool

Citrus milf kickin ass.
EABBA2EE-E15F-44BE-96D9-DCF858009EF9.jpeg
Long bottom fighter X atomic got thrown into flower. Sex them soon. Need a new light as well.
8568710B-D959-4285-9CD8-AFB506A9DE3B.jpeg

This tent is maturing. Some half sickly plants. But they’re about to be killed and harvested. 3 Sunks, 1 glue and 2 dank Sinatra which are the stars of the show.
93DA432A-3FB7-4103-B01E-D98F730B4094.jpeg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Quick Friday update. Started drinking at noon. Now I’m stoned and drunken. Cool

Citrus milf kickin ass.
View attachment 47867
Long bottom fighter X atomic got thrown into flower. Sex them soon. Need a new light as well.
View attachment 47868

This tent is maturing. Some half sickly plants. But they’re about to be killed and harvested. 3 Sunks, 1 glue and 2 dank Sinatra which are the stars of the show.
View attachment 47866
Oh I love to be stoned and drunken. Until the next morning then not so much.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Built my first light.
4 qb132 boards from amazon
hlg240 driver

beings I have a sheet metal shop I whipped up a lil something to hang it all on.

should work good in this tent. Like to put it in a 3x3 at some point. In a 32x32 now
Very nice work, powder coat & a crazy logo and you got you a LED company

Edit - I'd like to rebuild this HGL 300 and use a meanwell driver with some fans and I think it would be a better light. I seen someone use erector set style adjustable brackets on a RIU thread, Found them on amazon but cant remember the name for the life of me now.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Very nice work, powder coat & a crazy logo and you got you a LED company

Edit - I'd like to rebuild this HGL 300 and use a meanwell driver with some fans and I think it would be a better light. I seen someone use erector set style adjustable brackets on a RIU thread, Found them on amazon but cant remember the name for the life of me now.
Thanks, I’m no fab guy, everything I build looks like duct work lol.

Not bad for a booger eater. Had some wiring mix ups but got it handled