Punishers perpetual project

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Figure I’ll start one of these here. New to growing, about to wrap up my first grow. I am here to learn, I am no pro, just a booger eater that watered some plants when they needed it.

Feel free time chime in and tell me what I’m doing wrong or that I am an idiot.

Dirt grower, happy frog/ocean forest/perlite mix cause I bought a bunch on clearance.
Using led lights
FF trio for nutes with calmag added

First grow is here, started as 3 gelato(supposedly) clones. They came with spidermites for free. I torched those bastards just prior to flipping to flower. Been fine since. Day 63 of 12/12 for them, hopefully wrap up this week. Did some training, just mainly tied down to keep canopy even, did some topping.

This is Wet Dream from ACSB. I experimenting with main lining, topped for 8, will go to flower pretty soon. 37 days from seed here

The other 4 plants in my veg box are 2 Prom Date from acsb, and 2 Amnesia Haze from acsb. They have been topped for 4 and should be in flower soon.

I have got some testers soaking too, I’ll update this as things move along.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
I was totaly trying to read your post, but I kept scrolling back up to see the gelato again !

You must give quite a sermon, as there is not an empty pew in the church of gelato.
Haha thanks, I just did what I read on the interweb. I now know a bit more than when I started. It started yellowing once I started feeding straight water. Think last nute feed was 5 days ago

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Figure I’ll start one of these here. New to growing, about to wrap up my first grow. I am here to learn, I am no pro, just a booger eater that watered some plants when they needed it.

Feel free time chime in and tell me what I’m doing wrong or that I am an idiot.

Dirt grower, happy frog/ocean forest/perlite mix cause I bought a bunch on clearance.
Using led lights
FF trio for nutes with calmag added

First grow is here, started as 3 gelato(supposedly) clones. They came with spidermites for free. I torched those bastards just prior to flipping to flower. Been fine since. Day 63 of 12/12 for them, hopefully wrap up this week. Did some training, just mainly tied down to keep canopy even, did some topping.

This is Wet Dream from ACSB. I experimenting with main lining, topped for 8, will go to flower pretty soon. 37 days from seed here

The other 4 plants in my veg box are 2 Prom Date from acsb, and 2 Amnesia Haze from acsb. They have been topped for 4 and should be in flower soon.

I have got some testers soaking too, I’ll update this as things move along.
I am nominating you rookie of the year with that first grow. Well done. Which plant is that in the big pot upper left? Cool looking leaves.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Thx for compliments, I did plenty wrong my first grow. Tons of larf down low that I should have removed but didn’t. Feel like that was one of the worst things I did. Spidermites were no big deal oddly enough. Azamax, spinosa, neem oil, soon as one would dry I would add the next pest killer. Did 2 treatments. I defoliate real heavy prior to starting that. Durable little shits.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
These girls will get their first 12hr of darkness tomorrow. I up potted the amnesia haze and prom date into 3 gal pots. I had them, going to try them. Wet Dream is in a 5 gal. Not real certain that these will stay in this same tent. probably get too crowded so I’ll have to separate them.

BC3774F1-2407-4B5B-A008-82DC2B04F81A.jpeg

Testers are slow to poke through. So far about half look like they will make it.
3128AB04-958A-417D-90EE-26F834C9AE36.jpeg

All but the one are Dank Sinatra. One with the ID is blue eyes.