Punishers perpetual project

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
Figure I’ll start one of these here. New to growing, about to wrap up my first grow. I am here to learn, I am no pro, just a booger eater that watered some plants when they needed it.

Feel free time chime in and tell me what I’m doing wrong or that I am an idiot.

Dirt grower, happy frog/ocean forest/perlite mix cause I bought a bunch on clearance.
Using led lights
FF trio for nutes with calmag added

First grow is here, started as 3 gelato(supposedly) clones. They came with spidermites for free. I torched those bastards just prior to flipping to flower. Been fine since. Day 63 of 12/12 for them, hopefully wrap up this week. Did some training, just mainly tied down to keep canopy even, did some topping.

This is Wet Dream from ACSB. I experimenting with main lining, topped for 8, will go to flower pretty soon. 37 days from seed here

The other 4 plants in my veg box are 2 Prom Date from acsb, and 2 Amnesia Haze from acsb. They have been topped for 4 and should be in flower soon.

I have got some testers soaking too, I’ll update this as things move along.
Yo u did ya thing bro and eradicated the 🦀 💪🏽

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Taking a taco break from moving everything out of the house into the new home for everything. Be glad to have it out of the house into the garage.
View attachment 40752
Had to build some shelves and do a bunch of other shit. About done. ,
Very nice! For a rookie you took to this hobby like a damn duck to water man. Very impressive. Best i could do on my first grow was a six foot long walking stick! LOL

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Friday update time.

Everything is settled. I either got a leaky 6” duct or a carbon filter thats shot, cause the garage reeks.

In the veg box, not much to report, Atonic x Long bottom fighter freebies are moving right along. Not seen a fungus gnat for a few days, soil drench again tomorrow. Die you sons a bitches.

533EB223-4956-4900-BF04-237ADE250B69.jpeg
86486C40-0D3D-4DE9-80C6-F8DD7FC0758A.jpeg

In the XB Room things are progressing, I see brown pistils on several plants now. Day 63 of flower. This tent and light has been pissing me off. Lights on it would never get over 72-73 degrees, and the humidity would be 65%, finally put a little heater in there and now its more like 78° and 50% rh.
FC916A7E-8981-4262-96C7-D7A946108CBA.jpeg
8619908F-165F-477A-B870-5E58935D56F0.jpeg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Friday update time.

Everything is settled. I either got a leaky 6” duct or a carbon filter thats shot, cause the garage reeks.

In the veg box, not much to report, Atonic x Long bottom fighter freebies are moving right along. Not seen a fungus gnat for a few days, soil drench again tomorrow. Die you sons a bitches.

View attachment 41145
View attachment 41146

In the XB Room things are progressing, I see brown pistils on several plants now. Day 63 of flower. This tent and light has been pissing me off. Lights on it would never get over 72-73 degrees, and the humidity would be 65%, finally put a little heater in there and now its more like 78° and 50% rh.
View attachment 41147
View attachment 41148
Wow, thems some long donkey dick colas.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Friday update time.

View attachment 41145
View attachment 41146

View attachment 41147
View attachment 41148
Nice cola's . Were your filter working good when you were in the house? Do you have a filter in the veg tent as well?

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Wow, thems some long donkey dick colas.
They’re almost horsecock sized. 🤪

My thread. I’ll share a horsecock story. I was 8-10 years old or so and went with my dad to help him at a remodel job he was doing for some people. They had big draft horses, Belgians. We were sitting on a couple buckets eating lunch and dad says “look over there and watch this”. The gal who lived there comes out with a big bucket of shit and walks a horse out of the barn. A 5 legged horse at that. She then ties the horse off and proceeds to rub cream all up and down this horses shaft.

Turns out this monster of a horse was in the mood. Guess the female wasn’t in the mood and she kicked when he tried to mount up. Hoof landed right at the base of his root. It swelled up so big it wouldn’t go back inside anymore. Took a number of months of daily applied cream but it finally went back to normal.

Thats the horsecock story..

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Nice cola's . Were your filter working good when you were in the house? Do you have a filter in the veg tent as well?
No smell in the house. Everything worked fine. I replaced the ducting when I moved it. Maybe I made a hole, cheap ass amazon filter so no surprise it doesn’t work. I know which tent it is.

Veg box has no filter.

Everything is temporary, once room add on is done it all goes out there.

Thanks for the compliment. I didn’t do it, the plants did 😉

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Friday update. I’m drunk.

Atonic x long bottom fighter, got topped for the first time early in the week. They had some slightly rich Nutes. Oops.

Prom date / amnesia haze tent. I added another 70w of the same light early in the week. 270w in there now. Day 68 of flower.

Dank Sinatra is rock hard. Day 43 flower, other clones are roughly 7 days behind. Some pics of both Dank Sinatra plants. Won’t produce much weight but they’re frosty as hell.