Punishers perpetual project

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Seems as though I have squelched the fungus gnats that came with the coco loco. I had six 2.5L pots. Mixed up 2 gallons of nutes, added a big dollop of neem oil extract and the same of azamax. “Soil drench”. I drowned them, saved the runoff and drowned them again the next day. I had 1 1/2 gal of run off the first time. It’s been a week and I’ve not seen any activity in there. I foliar sprayed azamax and spinosad. Tough seedling.

Worked for me, I’m sure it would be more difficult with a larger pot. Unless I’ve got babies waiting to hatch yet.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Good luck...
I’ll need it cause im going to up pot them into the same soil. It’s been in the freezer for a week or so now. Will be a bit before I up pot them. Hopefully that will kill off anything in the bag.

If they come back...
I needed an excuse to buy a flame thrower...

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I’ll need it cause im going to up pot them into the same soil. It’s been in the freezer for a week or so now. Will be a bit before I up pot them. Hopefully that will kill off anything in the bag.

If they come back...

I have a spare bedroom I closed off (just storage) and I shut the heat off in there. It's cools down pretty quick. I store the spare dirt in totes in there. I has gotten down below 50F several times in the past month or so.

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN

If they come back...

Fuck it get it anyway you’ll find something to do with it ✊🏽

Punisher84

Just some asshole
I have a spare bedroom I closed off (just storage) and I shut the heat off in there. It's cools down pretty quick. I store the spare dirt in totes in there. I has gotten down below 50F several times in the past month or so.
Sounds like our master bedroom 😂
If it’s not in the low 60’s her nor I are sleeping good. Think the coldest I’ve seen it in there is low 40’s. Sleep with the window open in the winter. Bathroom has separate heat so it’s a comfy 72°.