Punishers perpetual project

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I didn’t but I think I might get some more beans. Thinking I might try to reveg and save them though. Guessing that might be a fart in a whirlwind though.
With plants that small I would probably plan on a drying tray, and try to get in there and just snip nugs and tops. Then prune it back to what should re-veg. It would be easy to take too much if you start lopping off limbs.

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
I didn’t but I think I might get some more beans. Thinking I might try to reveg and save them though. Guessing that might be a fart in a whirlwind though.
Nah. I’ve had a plant reveg that only a teeny tiny node/leaf left on it down low at harvest and was able to take two clones. You really don’t need to leave much and it’s actually better if you just like leave one lil nug or two on both and don’t water it a lot or much really. Put it on a 18/6, 20/4 light cycle and you should be good to go.

Big Perm

Budtender
This tent is on day 75. Lost one that popped nanners this week. It’s in a jar already. Larfy as hell. Every thing I put in jars tonight was the same as I gave to a buddy last grow. Real airy.. Prob chop the rest tomorrow and trash the lights and start with something else. Not very happy with this mess of shit. Unknown beans and unknown light.
That sucks bro. I think an XB400 would do good in a 2x2.
Everything else is looking amazing! Good job!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
That sucks bro. I think an XB400 would do good in a 2x2.
Everything else is looking amazing! Good job!
I agree, I would lean towards the beans being the factor. The 2 diesels I had side by side one was larfy and one fat lady. On the fat one most of the weight was on top. That was the weird plant where the 8 tops outweighed all the nugs 2:1.

To be honest though I took mine down until I get a small tent for it. It seems to work best when it is close to all the tops, it lights the hell out of what is directly under it, but it does not "penetrator". I think it's a scrog light and I don't do scrogs. Would also be great for a SOG, which is where I'm going to pigeonhole it when I need to sling a mess of testers.