Punishers perpetual project

Punisher84

Just some asshole
I've been using that MegaCrop sample bag they sent the last month and I like it. I'm ditching the first two of the FF trio for the MegaCrop and using the tiger bloom alone after week 2 of 12/12. Simple and pretty nice looking plants so far.
I bought the small bags just to try it. MC and the bud explosion or whatever it’s called. Cheap stuff. I’ve done a good bit of reading and it seems like a pretty straightforward and basic system to use. I don’t want each watering to be a science experiment

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
I bought the small bags just to try it. MC and the bud explosion or whatever it’s called. Cheap stuff. I’ve done a good bit of reading and it seems like a pretty straightforward and basic system to use. I don’t want each watering to be a science experiment
Yeah, MC is great for people who want a good nutrient and ease of use. It works equally well in soil or soilless mediums too, which is nice.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Friday update.

Atonic x Long bottom fighters are doing well. I fed them some food. Seem to be receptive. Turned their heat mat off.
27BE345E-01F2-4CDB-98A9-52B6F727D30F.jpeg

@J.James Dank Sinatra is rolling along without issue. Fragrant lil things. They have a cool look to them. Short and stocky.
0A877638-15CA-4ECE-8C5D-DB5EEDA6E17F.jpeg99019A8D-400C-4940-9BB8-EC6D3724838D.jpeg

These other clones I got that I don’t know what sure seem happy as well. I think they’re gorilla glue, he said it was that or skunk and from pics I think they’re glue.
B31DE909-B953-444B-821F-DA5B226F9D5E.jpeg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Friday update.

Atonic x Long bottom fighters are doing well. I fed them some food. Seem to be receptive. Turned their heat mat off.
View attachment 39642

@J.James Dank Sinatra is rolling along without issue. Fragrant lil things. They have a cool look to them. Short and stocky.
View attachment 39643View attachment 39645

These other clones I got that I don’t know what sure seem happy as well. I think they’re gorilla glue, he said it was that or skunk and from pics I think they’re glue.
View attachment 39644
Wow, fucking thick stocks on that “glue”!

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Those spots could be calmag def. I’ve been using 200ppm calmag with my Megacrop. Tried straight up in a hydro run and had issues.
I had similar thoughts. Could be ph, I’m kinda sloppy with ph sometimes. Usually 6-6.6 is range I end up. Shoot for 6.5 but sometimes I get aggressive with ph down.

These are still eating fox farms trio. Little seedlings are on MC. Thanks for the info, think I read where you posted that in the MC thread, I’ve read twice ha.

Ive been feeding 5ml of calmag a gallon.