Pro's not so pro grow.

Streetpro09

Tester
Nothing wrong with that bro. Hope for the best but prepare for the worse. Don't fuck yourself thinking shell realize it. Get back in your garden and lose yourself in there.
She's got some growing up to do still I just don't know how fast she is gonna catch up with me. She sent me to the hospital for 13 days to get help but she won't take any help offered. Not going to put it all over and keep talking about it so here's my part. "I messed up." I have admitted every thing I can think of to her that I've done wrong. I'm trying to move forward with or without her. It's her choice at this point but the longer she stays in my house without contributing in one way or another and stay consistent with it, the harder it's going to be for me not to hold a grudge.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Well here to better and brighter days. Flower room is doing ok. Veg tent pretty good too. Clones are doing good and rooting. Now I gotta get my act together and make some room. Lol

Here's a Dragons Fruit that was gifted from @green257 and bred by @curious2garden.

View attachment 20729
View attachment 20730
View attachment 20731

Bubblelicious (thin leaf)
View attachment 20733
View attachment 20734

Copper Top (@Dope Heffalump )
View attachment 20732

Tangerine Haze
View attachment 20735
Hiding all this fire from us! Thanks for updating! What's the dragon fruit smelling like

It's from Nirvana. Was the first seeds the wife and I bought. The first pheno type I grew would be the more desirable for weight, this one for beauty. Lol
How’s the nose on her? I had an auto freebie I threw outside and she is all bubblegum with light lime at the end. Not going to yield shit, I’ll be lucky if it’s an oz., but if it stays through the cure, it’s going to be all bubblicious.

Streetpro09

Tester
How’s the nose on her? I had an auto freebie I threw outside and she is all bubblegum with light lime at the end. Not going to yield shit, I’ll be lucky if it’s an oz., but if it stays through the cure, it’s going to be all bubblicious.
Yeah it's suprising how much they smell like bubble gum. This pheno not as much. It has more of a sharp finish to it. The first was very "bubbly".

Sry hear about the yield. Would have thunk outside you couldn't miss but I guess it is an auto. Hopefully the smoke is good for ya.

curious2garden

Really Active Member
Well here to better and brighter days. Flower room is doing ok. Veg tent pretty good too. Clones are doing good and rooting. Now I gotta get my act together and make some room. Lol

Here's a Dragons Fruit that was gifted from @green257 and bred by @curious2garden.

View attachment 20729
View attachment 20730
View attachment 20731

Bubblelicious (thin leaf)
View attachment 20733
View attachment 20734

Copper Top (@Dope Heffalump )
View attachment 20732

Tangerine Haze
View attachment 20735
Hi just wanted to clear up the Dragon Fruit is an F2 of a Bodhi breeding. How did it end up for you? I hope you got a good pheno.

Last edited:

Streetpro09

Tester
Hi just wanted to clear up the Dragon Fruit is an F2 of a Bodhi breeding. How did it end up for you? I hope you got a good pheno.
Thanks for that. The pheno I ended up with was ok. Nice frost and bulked up pretty good just didn't have much of a nose on her. Smoke tastes good and bag appeal is very nice! Have a clone going right now so this might get run again in the future.

6556A8B0-AB37-4764-AC1E-3F70D059985B.jpeg
92E67C95-0144-46BA-A679-268864FAB20D.jpeg
E98EC972-1614-49CF-9008-C60323CB2F9B.jpeg

curious2garden

Really Active Member
Thanks for that. The pheno I ended up with was ok. Nice frost and bulked up pretty good just didn't have much of a nose on her. Smoke tastes good and bag appeal is very nice! Have a clone going right now so this might get run again in the future.

View attachment 25797
View attachment 25798
View attachment 25799
Lovely! I had a very SSH pheno whose high was AMAZING. I just popped another dozen of her and some Space Monkey and Blueberry Hashplant hunting that SSH high.

Streetpro09

Tester
Hey guys I'm in need of some advice. These Tangerine Haze are showing some deficiency. The one closer to the light is worse but the other one is starting to do the same thing. I originally thought it was a calcium deficiency so I added a little more calmag to the mix and adjusted ph. That was about 3-4 days ago. This one is getting worse and the other one is starting to follow suit so i need some help. They are about 4 weeks into flower now.

447DFD97-6664-4DDC-995F-ACF267AB5A28.jpeg

C503D173-11A2-467D-BD8F-F65372F474C1.jpeg

AC9C8F21-4158-47CF-94EC-C33D1468C823.jpeg

D3497948-C75F-4FE8-BB9A-33F3474806C0.jpeg

Streetpro09

Tester
@Streetpro09 what had been your normal dose of cal mag and what did you up it to? What nuet line are you using. You are hydro right?Maybe @HydroRed or someone with hydro experience can have a look . It looks like a cal-mag issue to me.
Thanks for the quick response! Yeah I'm in hydro. Normal dose of calmag is 2.4 ml/gal. I upped it to 3.6 ml/gal. I use general hydroponics 3 part but have been mixing micro and bloom like a modified Lucas formula with less bloom. Pretty much mixing them 1:1 but sometimes 1:2. The other two plants are Cooper Top and neither one is affected with the mix.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Thanks for the quick response! Yeah I'm in hydro. Normal dose of calmag is 2.4 ml/gal. I upped it to 3.6 ml/gal. I use general hydroponics 3 part but have been mixing micro and bloom like a modified Lucas formula with less bloom. Pretty much mixing them 1:1 but sometimes 1:2. The other two plants are Cooper Top and neither one is affected with the mix.
Seems like enough cal-mag maybe a cal -mag lock out. @spyralout can you have a look at this.