Pro's not so pro grow.

Streetpro09

Tester
I was laughing because you were the first to call lock out here: https://chuckersparadise.com/threads/pros-not-so-pro-grow.405/page-8#post-51864 you then mentioned it a second time (the one I replied to).

You nailed it. I didn't bother to add advice because the cause and solution flushing, were already covered. I just gave information on the Ca/Mg supplement I find to be superior to most others and why. There was no offense intended or implied so I don't understand the name calling.

My guess is that's hes upset that you laughed out loud in his face. Which makes it look like you are laughing at his idea. Which could lead me to believe that he is wrong and that I should just add a different calmag to make my problem go away.

You didn't agree with his comment from the way I'm looking at things and that makes things confusing.

curious2garden

Really Active Member
My guess is that's hes upset that you laughed out loud in his face. Which makes it look like you are laughing at his idea. Which could lead me to believe that he is wrong and that I should just add a different calmag to make my problem go away.

You didn't agree with his comment from the way I'm looking at things and that makes things confusing.
That's quite possible, last night I was smoking a new table of Shoreline OG I'd just finished curing. So it wouldn't be surprising if I wasn't completely socially appropriate. But like I said no offense was intended it simply made sense in my high state.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I was laughing because you were the first to call lock out here: https://chuckersparadise.com/threads/pros-not-so-pro-grow.405/page-8#post-51864 you then mentioned it a second time (the one I replied to).

You nailed it. I didn't bother to add advice because the cause and solution flushing, were already covered. I just gave information on the Ca/Mg supplement I find to be superior to most others and why. There was no offense intended or implied so I don't understand the name calling.
I think @SoLowDoughLow just took your comment the wrong way. Just like texting sometimes it comes across the wrong way.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I was quite high so I'm sure I helped it come across wrong, as @Streetpro09 pointed out. First time I have tried Shoreline OG. It wasn't as hard hitting as my GG#4 but had a real interesting head bending component.
Yes i have been in quite the fog sense harvesting the GG4. I think it is safe to say that strain will have a home in my flower room for some time to come.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower

I meant cunt in the way an Aussie might use the term😁

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower

My apologies tho, I did take it as u laughing in my face, i'm sorry about the poop emoji too lol, I'll take that away

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
My apologies tho, I did take it as u laughing in my face, i'm sorry about the poop emoji too lol, I'll take that away
Salty bol! Ahahah I thought she was laughing at you too then I continued reading and saw she was laughing at you for double posting your conclusion. Lmao what a cunt! @curious2garden 🙃 ahaha always causing rifts miss. At least I know how to get under your skin now @SoLowDoughLow LOL
disclaimer: I actually like C2G I'm only being me, a dick.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Salty bol! Ahahah I thought she was laughing at you too then I continued reading and saw she was laughing at you for double posting your conclusion. Lmao what a cunt! @curious2garden 🙃 ahaha always causing rifts miss. At least I know how to get under your skin now @SoLowDoughLow LOL
And here I didn't even know I double posted... sorry for clogging the thread!!

curious2garden

Really Active Member
Thanks and don't worry about it. I'm glad I was able to clarify things.
LOL we all grow some really stellar weed. That's why I don't take offense easily and usually just ask.

Eye4Eye

Thanks and don't worry about it. I'm glad I was able to clarify things.

LOL we all grow some really stellar weed. That's why I don't take offense easily and usually just ask.

Welcome To Chuckers Paradise

E
Bullies and Bullshit---- @curious2garden
Awaiting approval before being displayed publicly.
Unwatch
E
Eye4Eye
Budtender

10 minutes ago
One of the biggest bullies from rollitup is @curious2garden and she's on this forum now !!!???. WTF
FACT: This **** and her sock buddies bully growers left and right and when they dont have someone to bully the go on threads and blatantly instigate bullshit to get a rise. Then if they get a rise they ban. And if they dont they still ban. I've seen it first hand.
If you dont think this is fact go check the new growers threads on RIU for 5 mins.
(Never mind, dont go there, it's not worth your time with this ****)
@curious2garden--- Did you really fucking think you and your click would never be called out in public on your bullshit bullying ???
Are you really that fucking dumb ????
You and sharkshit/tampon/unkle pedifile and the other socks in your click from RIU are low-life trash.
I've never once met a professional grower that acts the way you and the other growers in your click act
You should be ashamed of yourself for treating people that way especially new growers but I know your not because your a callous ****.

Streetpro09

Tester
Well I've been slacking in the garden lately and will end up with a gap in my perpetual cycle. Clones didn't root due to colder temps. Still seeing what works where in the house when it's cold in winter. I've figured out a new grow spot in the house for the first two phases.

So with that being said I started some seeds. Saturday I cut some rockwool from a left over slab. It's was from a project that didn't work and I hate to throw anything away. I read somewhere that steaming rockwool for 20 min will sanitize them. So that's what I did.
F6041C17-35F5-48ED-9267-D38E1D3B127D.jpeg
9F454FC5-95BF-4638-B781-37304CD34311.jpeg

I previously soaked 3 different strains for 24 hrs. Then they were placed in the rockwool Saturday after it cooled down from being steamed. Yesterday there was 8 that are above ground. 4/5 zkittles (bagseed), 2/6 grape champa, 1/5 blueberry. Hopefully more will come up in the next few days.
E4929363-2F54-426F-B862-D5C49F441759.jpeg
91B92497-F368-4E04-A279-5EB7FAB74522.jpeg

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Thanks man. I'm really hoping so. It's the first time I did dwc in 1.5 gal buckets instead of 5 gallon ones. They were smaller plants going into flower so I figured why not try it. I'm lookin to get around 2oz per plant if my guesser is working right.
I am guessing higher than that i say at least 4 zips maybe more. Let us know what she yields after dry and cure what the weight is. Maybe some other could chime in on a guess.