Pro's not so pro grow.

Streetpro09

Tester
😟😔 I don't see mold. Any slime or funk?
No wife has been taking care of them. She said they must have went south over night cause they weren't like that. Thank goodness she's been able to care for them and the rest of the house. I've been mia for almost two weeks. Hopefully I'll get the rest straighted out tonight with no problems.

Oh shit! What happened man? Roots look ok. Damn!!!
I think heat. It was 93 around them today. Might try to super crop it and see if it'll put some new sprouts out. I really don't know what to do with it. Might just dump the whole thing and grab a few good ones to flower next. I'm sure @Dope Heffalump would do me right again if I asked but for now I have alot more of his to try.

I have those Bodie ones coming up still and mothers I could take some cuttings and flower. Had too many plants anyway. Would have liked to have had some chem stuff going this next time.

Streetpro09

Tester
I have more work I hope to accomplish this evening but here are a few before and after pictures of what I came home to and the work I did last night.

Looking at the pictures before posting and it doesn't look like a got a before picture but you get the idea.

KINDA BEFORE​
2A6451F1-4C18-44ED-9CEF-847D7741555C.jpeg

After
9CF80B82-8AAB-4BC1-A092-88C91E4AE7DA.jpeg
A7931BD9-FC4C-490D-83B4-3348B9DFB349.jpeg
0A5B6EBD-E7AA-4F4A-A582-0761EC3246CB.jpeg

Work Tonight
DC85EEE6-3E2B-4C78-A1F4-A106A600442D.jpeg

Texagonian

Outlaw
How much more time do you think you have on the flowering plants? They look pretty close to me, at least what I’m seeing. At least those didn’t look like the single burn victim. I feel fortunate the weather here has been nice and pleasant with the highs in the low 80’s if I’m lucky. Hope everything comes out good for y’all! My fingers are crossed 👊🏻✌🏻

Streetpro09

Tester
Life has been getting the best of me lately and I kinda forgot the things that make me happy. Posting here is one of those things. Oh well. Now it's time to get you guys caught back up and get some help if I need.

How much more time do you think you have on the flowering plants? They look pretty close to me, at least what I’m seeing. At least those didn’t look like the single burn victim. I feel fortunate the weather here has been nice and pleasant with the highs in the low 80’s if I’m lucky. Hope everything comes out good for y’all! My fingers are crossed 👊🏻✌🏻
Sry I've taken so long to reply. I actually cut them on the weekend of the 27th. From my calculations that put them right at 8 weeks. Here are some before the chop pictures.

July 19th
396E8AB2-F079-4579-A511-76E41EF30A2E.jpeg
B417B5B7-AC8E-4AB1-A9DD-A7C45E4F4FDE.jpeg
D31B96D0-1780-4188-9E6C-496844505515.jpeg

Texagonian

Outlaw
Life has been getting the best of me lately and I kinda forgot the things that make me happy. Posting here is one of those things. Oh well. Now it's time to get you guys caught back up and get some help if I need.

Sry I've taken so long to reply. I actually cut them on the weekend of the 27th. From my calculations that put them right at 8 weeks. Here are some before the chop pictures.

July 19th
View attachment 16832
View attachment 16833
View attachment 16834
It’s all good man. Looks like you could’ve used some help on trimming those up. Looking at the pics again, y’all had some fatty colas and did very well. What’s next in the garden or do y’all shit down for the summer because of heat? I’m braving it here and running now. It’s been manageable weather and with what I’m doing being seedlings at the moment I’m just using a blurple and it’s working out. Plan on putting my cmh up to finish them out though. Sorry for getting long winded on you. Hope y’all are doing well🍻👊🏻🔥🔥🔥

Streetpro09

Tester
It’s all good man. Looks like you could’ve used some help on trimming those up. Looking at the pics again, y’all had some fatty colas and did very well. What’s next in the garden or do y’all shit down for the summer because of heat? I’m braving it here and running now. It’s been manageable weather and with what I’m doing being seedlings at the moment I’m just using a blurple and it’s working out. Plan on putting my cmh up to finish them out though. Sorry for getting long winded on you. Hope y’all are doing well🍻👊🏻🔥🔥🔥
No apologies needed here, I sure don't mind chatting. Expecially if it's the current topic. Lol

Thanks for the compliment though, I didn't come close to my 1 gram per watt goal. It is a new strain and I wasn't here for two weeks straight so I guess all things considered I'm glad I'm harvesting anything! I still don't have it all trimmed but hopefully will by the end of the week.

Currently I have a mishmash of three different kinds and soon to be 5. Right now there is some bubblelicious but a different pheno than I've ran before. Then theres a copper top from @Dope Heffalump and a tangerine haze from someplace else. They are currently 3 weeks in at this picture. The one furthest to the left is that Alaska plant about ready to chop.

60918125-086B-4164-918B-377241637DF2.jpeg

Bubblelicious (thin leaf)
9C99C6A7-35FD-48FA-BE00-42E4373AB606.jpeg

Copper Top (@Dope Heffalump)
E5A92E07-5315-44E6-883D-6A06E71D2879.jpeg

Tangerine Haze
E577A4F7-BA69-4A98-BFC3-EA0720765723.jpeg

Texagonian

Outlaw
Is the new bubblelicious strain still from nirvana? Maybe you’ll get the pink pheno. The leaves look way different from your other ones. Tangerine haze looks pretty and for a haze it has some fat leaves. Looking good bro! Don’t sweat the grams per watt. You’ll get it dialed! Having to be gone for weeks at a time sucks! Like you said, at least you had something to trim. Good job to your wife if that’s who was holding it down. Nice to have a team in the garden sometimes 😎✌🏻

Streetpro09

Tester
Is the new bubblelicious strain still from nirvana? Maybe you’ll get the pink pheno. The leaves look way different from your other ones. Tangerine haze looks pretty and for a haze it has some fat leaves. Looking good bro! Don’t sweat the grams per watt. You’ll get it dialed! Having to be gone for weeks at a time sucks! Like you said, at least you had something to trim. Good job to your wife if that’s who was holding it down. Nice to have a team in the garden sometimes 😎✌🏻
Yes still from Nirvana. This one is a clone from my wife's original grow. It's somehow stayed around for over a year and we have never really smoked any bud from this pheno. It's now stood the test of time. Lol. Figure we'll see if it's worth hanging onto any longer.

That Tangerine Haze is from somewhere that wasn't very reputable at one point. We were lucky to get seeds at all after reading reviews of the place. The plane is supposed to flower quick. Like 55 days. So I'd assume it's indica leaning judging by the leaves.

I think the grams per watt is going to be closer than I thought. These were grow under a 600w hps in a 4x4 area. Im hoping to get 500 grams all said and done.

I had an unexpected trip to the hospital that landed me there for 13 days. The wife was a trooper and made sure the ship didn't sink while I was away. If it wasn't for her I would have come back to nothing and the house would have been rough too. Thank God I had her to help!

Looking good there @Streetpro09 . I was just thinking about @Dope Heffalump . I have not seen him post for a good while now. Unless i missed it some how.
I've been mia myself for a little bit so I didn't know if he's been around or what.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Yes still from Nirvana. This one is a clone from my wife's original grow. It's somehow stayed around for over a year and we have never really smoked any bud from this pheno. It's now stood the test of time. Lol. Figure we'll see if it's worth hanging onto any longer.

That Tangerine Haze is from somewhere that wasn't very reputable at one point. We were lucky to get seeds at all after reading reviews of the place. The plane is supposed to flower quick. Like 55 days. So I'd assume it's indica leaning judging by the leaves.

I think the grams per watt is going to be closer than I thought. These were grow under a 600w hps in a 4x4 area. Im hoping to get 500 grams all said and done.

I had an unexpected trip to the hospital that landed me there for 13 days. The wife was a trooper and made sure the ship didn't sink while I was away. If it wasn't for her I would have come back to nothing and the house would have been rough too. Thank God I had her to help!

I've been mia myself for a little bit so I didn't know if he's been around or what.
Glad to have you back! Props to your wife for holding it all down and probably stressing hard while you were in the hospital. Strong lady! Hope you're doing better and recovering well. ✌

Texagonian

Outlaw

Looked like y’all were gonna have a decent haul. Sorry to hear about the hospital stay and I hope you are recovering well. A round of applause for your wife! She did a great job. Mine supports me in what I do and takes care of a lot, just not the cannabis. Outside garden, all good. She just hasn’t had to worry I guess. She’s more of a “wow those look great, when are they gonna be done” or “ uh babe, what’s going on with your plants in there, you should get those straightened out” 🤦🏼‍♂️ Anyways, glad you’re back, let us know how things end up after dry and cure🍻👊🏻✌🏻

Streetpro09

Tester
Shit I'm there with ya man. I'm six months deep into this silliness. Keep your head on straight brotha, they don't make it easy.
Thanks man! We've only been married two years in October. Makes me wonder what she was thinking then cause she's the one leaving me now. I just don't get it. I'm only about 3 months into it. She still lives and my house and stuff. She can't seem to get a job that she wants. I don't see mine coming to an end until she admits she's was wrong in asking for a separation.

Well we're not going anywhere we'll be here whenever you find time to. No worries. Hope you find the will though miss your presence around here. Best of luck with everything. I'm only a pm away.
Thanks man. It gets tough some days but I'm only 32. I have ALOT of life left ahead of me or at least I hope! Lol. The hardest part is that I thought I found a partner to go through this life with. Now a year and a half later she wants nothing to do with me.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Thanks man. It gets tough some days but I'm only 32. I have ALOT of life left ahead of me or at least I hope! Lol. The hardest part is that I thought I found a partner to go through this life with. Now a year and a half later she wants nothing to do with me.
Their loss. Jesse was right about that. You both are young as shit. They'll realize they fucked up but by then it'll be too late. Those last two lines really resonated with me, shit is hard but youre not alone. Just remember that.

Streetpro09

Tester
Their loss. Jesse was right about that. You both are young as shit. They'll realize they fucked up but by then it'll be too late. Those last two lines really resonated with me, shit is hard but youre not alone. Just remember that.
I keep hoping she'll realize it before she actually leaves. Cause once she leaves I'm done and I would hate to waist all those memories.