Pro's not so pro grow.

Streetpro09

Tester
Admittedly @Zaphod420, i probably left a little much flower on the plant for reveg but...... I'll be able to take plenty of cuts multiple times and then maybe flower her out after i get her shaped up. We'll see what the roots look like then.

I finally got her into about a 15 gal container last week. A 5 gallon bucket was emptying too fast or i was too lazy to top it off every day. So...... she might have dried out slightly once or twice. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Probably why it's taken a month to get her looking good.

20221219_150505.jpg
20221219_150517.jpg

Might get some motivation later to take a few clones. 🤷‍♂️

Admittedly @Zaphod420, i probably left a little much flower on the plant for reveg but...... I'll be able to take plenty of cuts multiple times and then maybe flower her out after i get her shaped up. We'll see what the roots look like then.

I finally got her into about a 15 gal container last week. A 5 gallon bucket was emptying too fast or i was too lazy to top it off every day. So...... she might have dried out slightly once or twice. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Probably why it's taken a month to get her looking good.

View attachment 123482
View attachment 123483

Might get some motivation later to take a few clones. 🤷‍♂️
Nice and green and throwing fives everywhere. Just a really nice job on the reveg Streetpro09 (y) She is so big I think I would take a few choice cuts, do a pretty brutal defol, let her rebound for a few days until she is happy, & then flip her to flower AGAIN. Hell I bet you end up with another run of baseball bats of weed.

Streetpro09

Tester
Nice and green and throwing fives everywhere. Just a really nice job on the reveg Streetpro09 (y) She is so big I think I would take a few choice cuts, do a pretty brutal defol, let her rebound for a few days until she is happy, & then flip her to flower AGAIN. Hell I bet you end up with another run of baseball bats of weed.
I'm picking up what your putting down. I'm gonna try and find the stronger more vigorous shoots and leave those. Might top them. We'll see what it looks like once i start cutting. You definitely got me thinking I'm gonna try and flower her again. Not sure if I've seen that done before in hydro. 🤔

I'm picking up what your putting down. I'm gonna try and find the stronger more vigorous shoots and leave those. Might top them. We'll see what it looks like once i start cutting. You definitely got me thinking I'm gonna try and flower her again.
Not sure if I've seen that done before in hydro. 🤔
Yeah that really is a long time to keep a rootball happy and working. Speaking to that(just in case I ever try to attempt a reveg on a surprise fire strain that I didn't take any cuts off) are you still running bennies/fungicide in your nutes? What PPM are you running in the 15 gal you just put her on and is she bucking at all with PH drift or is she pretty stable?

Streetpro09

Tester
Yeah that really is a long time to keep a rootball happy and working. Speaking to that(just in case I ever try to attempt a reveg on a surprise fire strain that I didn't take any cuts off) are you still running bennies/fungicide in your nutes? What PPM are you running in the 15 gal you just put her on and is she bucking at all with PH drift or is she pretty stable?
For sure on the bennies. Been using southern ag.

I set this bigger rez up at 500 ppm. That's what I've found they like under florescents for me. She proceeded to eat about 100 ppm over the course of 3-4 days. During that time ph rose almost a full point to 6.8. I've readjusted ph but it's still rising and ppm dropping so she's probably still hungry. Been behaving decently well considering all things.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
For sure on the bennies. Been using southern ag.

I set this bigger rez up at 500 ppm. That's what I've found they like under florescents for me. She proceeded to eat about 100 ppm over the course of 3-4 days. During that time ph rose almost a full point to 6.8. I've readjusted ph but it's still rising and ppm dropping so she's probably still hungry. Been behaving decently well considering all things.
things like this i like to keep a eye on, flip it and do the double harvest, i would like to get smoke reports ,from 1st harvest compared to second harvest cure.

Streetpro09

Tester
good lookin' bunch!
Thanks guys! That's probably the first time I've defoliated that much at once off one plant. I'm going to let her recover for 2-3 or 4 days. Whenever she starts growing again. Then I'll flip her to flower and cross my fingers. Truthfully, im surprised she's lasted this long with the naglect i can dish out. I let the water run out a week or two ago. I assume that's why she tried growing roots from the stem on the lower half. That and it was probably humid there with all the foliage. It'll be a little easier keeping up on water now that she's trimmed up and there's better access.