Pro's not so pro grow.

Streetpro09

Tester
What's next on your seed adventures? Got any cool packs?
I'm not too sure. Probably practice on those Oilslicks i mentioned. I do have some decent packs but not sure if the vitality due to not being stored correctly for quite a while.

I do have two each of joebuds that we popped at the same time. So fingers crossed I'll get a female if from each when the time comes. Still babying them along but they're doing better.

Here's what i have left in my seed stash.

Regs
20230301_214534.jpg

Fems
20230301_214436.jpg

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
Nice work! Those Sunday Driver Stardawg seeds sounds interesting.
Here are those SuperChill clones that'll be coming up.

View attachment 125834
View attachment 125835
I'm not too sure. Probably practice on those Oilslicks i mentioned. I do have some decent packs but not sure if the vitality due to not being stored correctly for quite a while.

I do have two each of joebuds that we popped at the same time. So fingers crossed I'll get a female if from each when the time comes. Still babying them along but they're doing better.

Here's what i have left in my seed stash.

Regs
View attachment 125832

Fems
View attachment 125833

Streetpro09

Tester
Looks like you insulated the pipes.
I actually wrapped them in some rubber too block out light. Hopefully this brown algae doesn't come when i turn the lights up. Seems to happen almost every time i transplant into rdwc. Usually sets them back a week.

Probably going to veg them for a week or so. That way they can get good and acclimated before flip. I'll get the most outta strech that way. Probably going to put a net in to fill.

Streetpro09

Tester
If it was up to me I would have those buckets insulated from top to bottom...
Surprisingly water temp stays right around 70-72. They're on a slab and i cut the ridge off the bottom of the buckets so they sit flat on the floor. Seems to be good enough. I don't have a huge pump adding a ton of heat to the water either. Plus i use bennies. Been that way for almost 2 years now. Seems to work ok.

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member