Pro's not so pro grow.

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
For sure on the bennies. Been using southern ag.

I set this bigger rez up at 500 ppm. That's what I've found they like under florescents for me. She proceeded to eat about 100 ppm over the course of 3-4 days. During that time ph rose almost a full point to 6.8. I've readjusted ph but it's still rising and ppm dropping so she's probably still hungry. Been behaving decently well considering all things.
Southern AG is an awesome product

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Looks like it's been awhile since I've posted anything here.

Got asked by @Joebud to test some beans out. I received 4 different strains and popped 5 of each strain to start. All germinated and have made it above ground in less than a week.

May 7
View attachment 115076

May 15
View attachment 115068

May 18
View attachment 115069
View attachment 115070
View attachment 115071
View attachment 115072
View attachment 115073

May 20
View attachment 115074
View attachment 115075
@ttystikk Here is the start of @Streetpro09's run with Joebud Genetics.

Streetpro09

Tester
H

ow long did these veg man? They are trees

Thanks man!

Edit: I'm gonna have to do some looking. I had a nice response but realized i was talking about a different run.

Edit: looks like seeds where popped on jan 12 and i flipped them on 4/23

So somewhere about 14 weeks. Now that sounds bad but i suck with seeds. Usually about a month worth of lull that shouldn't happen. So if i was on my A game with those seeds it probably would've taken about 10 weeks from seed.

Last edited:

Streetpro09

Tester
How did the double cookies do?
Not sure what you mean. This ReRe plant is the clone of a hermi seed of double cookies. With that said I'll say this, it's a hell of a producer and talk about some dense buds. Can fit 3 zs in a quart ziplock.

Every time I've run her it's been with other plants in a rdwc and she's thrown a male flower or two. Not a whole lot of seed in the buds to either mostly sterile or just not much pollen.

This will be the first run of only ReRe in the rdwc. So🤞🤞 she don't hermi then I'll know if she's a long term keeper.

If i didn't answer your question @Tvanmunhen don't hesitate to ask again.