Pro's not so pro grow.

Streetpro09

Tester
Whatcha growing next bro?
Always enjoy your grows...
Thx ✌
Whatever'll actually grow. I might have stored some seeds carelessly cause i thought where i put them would be adequate. Next ones i get go in the fridge. I tried to pop some i got from someone on here, gsc by csi, adub by heisen, sangria cookies by j.james maybe a couple others. Got one sangria cookies that looks pretty retarded outta those batches. Most of those didn't even make it outta the paper towel.

Popped some alien punch by greenpoint and Dimond cookies. They did good in the paper towel and came up good but are now struggling. Might get one or two outta each.

Anyway... I'll be trying more. Just gotta get some riots first and see if that works.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Whatever'll actually grow. I might have stored some seeds carelessly cause i thought where i put them would be adequate. Next ones i get go in the fridge. I tried to pop some i got from someone on here, gsc by csi, adub by heisen, sangria cookies by j.james maybe a couple others. Got one sangria cookies that looks pretty retarded outta those batches. Most of those didn't even make it outta the paper towel.

Popped some alien punch by greenpoint and Dimond cookies. They did good in the paper towel and came up good but are now struggling. Might get one or two outta each.

Anyway... I'll be trying more. Just gotta get some riots first and see if that works.
Ya I've lost sum here recently myself. Had me questioning my practices, but like u said I just think they wasn't kept properly, and old peat pods that got me.. usually just start seeds directly in solo with soil.

Sucks when the screw ups of growing happens on the beans uve got highest hopes with..
Just keep trying
Thx ✌

Streetpro09

Tester
Oh... And say Streetpro09, did you prune the rootball at all?

Great job man (y)
No i didn't do a thing to her. Haven't done anything with the water in the rdwc since harvest either. Just turned the lights on to 24 hours. Haven't even checked ph or ppm. Kinda scared to mess with anything now. Lol

For comparison this is the one in the RR corner, another SuperChill. Was harvested about a week or so after the one in the LR but lights were changed in both at the same time. She's revegging slightly quicker.

20221031_202058.jpg
20221031_202050.jpg

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Ya I've lost sum here recently myself. Had me questioning my practices, but like u said I just think they wasn't kept properly, and old peat pods that got me.. usually just start seeds directly in solo with soil.

Sucks when the screw ups of growing happens on the beans uve got highest hopes with..
Just keep trying
Thx ✌
I just went through the same bullshit and was thinking I was losing my mind. In August I started 6 seeds, they just seemed so week, and then I had to travel and that kinda sealed their fate. Then I cleaned everything, started 9 seeds (6 regs and 3 fems,) hoping to get 2 good females from the regs and 2 good females from the fems, and not one of the regs sprouted. I wound up having to start a 4th fem to get the 4 plants I like to grow at a time to fill my tent a 10 days after the rest. Then those started to look unhappy, which I think was from the soil I was using drying out faster than I realized, so I transplanted them on Sunday and they are just finally starting to look better.