Pro's not so pro grow.

Do you guys think this'll be enough foliage to try and reveg this plant?
Gonna take a couple shoots like @Zaphod420 suggested and stick them in the cloner and see what happens.

View attachment 120448
That looks like more than enough Streetpro09 I think I would take a bit more nug meat off her and then clean her up nice. According to Lex he suggests leaving a few branches w/ their nodes on the bottom 1/3 of the plant that are green and healthy, put them on veg nutes, and then flip to 20/4 light cycle. Please let us know how this project turns out and GOOD LUCK!

Streetpro09

Tester
That looks like more than enough Streetpro09 I think I would take a bit more nug meat off her and then clean her up nice. According to Lex he suggests leaving a few branches w/ their nodes on the bottom 1/3 of the plant that are green and healthy, put them on veg nutes, and then flip to 20/4 light cycle. Please let us know how this project turns out and GOOD LUCK!

I'll have to watch that later. I figure the more foliage the less it might stress the plant? Unfortunately the root mass is a little more brown than id like. So I'm debating weather or not to cut the majority of it off? I'll probably get her in her own bucket under 20/4 lighting and see what happens first. Figured I'd let her recover a little under 12/12 after all the cutting last night. I'm thinking the less stress the better.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
I'll have to watch that later. I figure the more foliage the less it might stress the plant? Unfortunately the root mass is a little more brown than id like. So I'm debating weather or not to cut the majority of it off? I'll probably get her in her own bucket under 20/4 lighting and see what happens first. Figured I'd let her recover a little under 12/12 after all the cutting last night. I'm thinking the less stress the better.
Cutting the roots sounds like a good idea to me. It will give the plant a reason to grow more roots. Thanks for the awesome grow and show @Streetpro09

Cutting the roots sounds like a good idea to me. It will give the plant a reason to grow more roots. Thanks for the awesome grow and show @Streetpro09
I like the idea of cutting the roots as well but only to the point to where they would have 1-2 inches left in the nutes so they can still easily feed while trying to change gears back into veg and new root production.

Last edited:

Streetpro09

Tester
Those small lower branches still beat my best outdoor plant. Nice work vato!

I can only imagine how pungent that much flower is.
Thanks guys! I'm pretty impressed with @Joebud genetics. Should definitely have a little bit of weight from that room. Admittedly all the main colas had the start of bud rot. Nothing too serious, just light wispy spider web looking stuff. Nothing i can't cut out and smoke myself. Me having a hard time keeping the room under 55% humidity might have had something to do with it. 🤷‍♂️ Topping them would have likely fixed this issue since none of the secondary buds show any sign.

Streetpro09

Tester
Looking forward to the smoke report.
I can tell you from the one i cut down a week ago, which would be the LF corner, half of the main bud is almost gone. 😆 That one seems to be more of a daytime smoke. Nice and smooth already. No coughing really. I like it.

Once it fully dries I'll get it finish trimmed and jarred. Then I'll try and give some smell/taste feedback.

D

Deleted member 2835

I can tell you from the one i cut down a week ago, which would be the LF corner, half of the main bud is almost gone. 😆 That one seems to be more of a daytime smoke. Nice and smooth already. No coughing really. I like it.

Once it fully dries I'll get it finish trimmed and jarred. Then I'll try and give some smell/taste feedback.
You fucking better buddy...lol

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'm gonna have to start practicing my tastes and smells here the next week that way maybe i can give a proper smoke report.
Beautiful nugs!
My answer is Sharpies. Write on the lid whatever comes to mind when you burp it and take a whif. You could try and be all professional and spit out jargon about the alpha-pinene or linalool or whatever and very few will get it. You tell me it smells like apple pie, or puppy breath and I get it. But if I don't there's a good chance that next time I'm around one of those smells you can bet I'll be thinking about what puppy-breath-weed would smoke like :ROFLMAO:

It changes as they cure so you can pick up different smells. And sometimes that banana (or whatever) smell that is obvious at first dives into the background. Then if you didn't make a "banana" note on the lid you smell it and think "there's this sweet thing I can almost figure out..." :unsure:

The Northern Lights I just chopped has an almost taco smell after touching it. Probably won't when it cures, but that's on the tag ;)

Also - get really high on it. Just because :cool:

Streetpro09

Tester
Beautiful nugs!
My answer is Sharpies. Write on the lid whatever comes to mind when you burp it and take a whif. You could try and be all professional and spit out jargon about the alpha-pinene or linalool or whatever and very few will get it. You tell me it smells like apple pie, or puppy breath and I get it. But if I don't there's a good chance that next time I'm around one of those smells you can bet I'll be thinking about what puppy-breath-weed would smoke like :ROFLMAO:

It changes as they cure so you can pick up different smells. And sometimes that banana (or whatever) smell that is obvious at first dives into the background. Then if you didn't make a "banana" note on the lid you smell it and think "there's this sweet thing I can almost figure out..." :unsure:

The Northern Lights I just chopped has an almost taco smell after touching it. Probably won't when it cures, but that's on the tag ;)

Also - get really high on it. Just because :cool:
Thanks! I will definitely be taking the idea of writing on the lids. That's a great idea. Especially, like you said, as it ages/cures and changes smell.

BTW, i always get really high on anything new. Gotta test it out. 😉 To the moon and back. 👨‍🚀🚀🌜⭐

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Thanks! I will definitely be taking the idea of writing on the lids. That's a great idea. Especially, like you said, as it ages/cures and changes smell.

BTW, i always get really high on anything new. Gotta test it out. 😉 To the moon and back. 👨‍🚀🚀🌜⭐
I also keep every plant separate until I've smoked it. After that some get dumped all together but some every plant is different. Since it's all headstash I end up with jars labeled 'glue piff' and 'church piff' instead of just '1', '2' etc.

Streetpro09

Tester
The last of the SuperChill from the RR corner is coming down. I let her go this long just to say I've flowered one for 12 weeks. She didn't change much in appearance the last week though. We'll see how she smokes in a bit.

That LF SuperChill smells like cat piss and citrus so far.

Last edited: