Pro's not so pro grow.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
J.James what's the story on this sugar snap? If you talked about it in your journal, do you remember what page?
I have not talked about it on the forums, It is another side project of mine that I have been taking some time to work the kinks out of. Yields frosty golf ball size buds with a strong OG flavor but can be a little finicky at times. Be sure to clean out the lower half of the plant before flipping to the flower cycle. She can be light-sensitive so the tops will bleach out white if the light is too intense.

She can be a handful but worth learning if you like the OG lines

Streetpro09

Tester
I have not talked about it on the forums, It is another side project of mine that I have been taking some time to work the kinks out of. Yields frosty golf ball size buds with a strong OG flavor but can be a little finicky at times. Be sure to clean out the lower half of the plant before flipping to the flower cycle. She can be light-sensitive so the tops will bleach out white if the light is too intense.

She can be a handful but worth learning if you like the OG lines
Sounds like a good one to grow to learn about OG plants. Can't say as where I would be able to tell the difference in a lineup. Been smoking for a long time but never really knew what it was. 🤷‍♂️.