Pro's not so pro grow.

Streetpro09

Tester
Nice I’m trying to switch my whole set up to flora flex cause I’m sick of watering everyday Ive got the tables and the drums ordered so far it should be sweet
Yeah i can understand where you're coming from but I've never grown much in dirt. Rdwc systems are the easy route for dwc. Ill only have to check one bucket instead of 7. Plus ill be able to do it lights on/off now. So it should make life easier. Maybe one day ill work up to top off reservoirs like the pros and ill be able to go on a vacation. 😆

Streetpro09

Tester
Great job dude with ur diy strip fixture. Nice and clean without wires hanging everywhere...
Well done, amigo👍
Thanks! Can't complain too much how it turned out. I probably thought of a better way once the first one done but i like the consistency. Though id like to find some in line connectors to hook them to the wiring coming from the drivers. Wagos kinda look like shit in this application.

20210416_235732.jpg

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Thanks! Can't complain too much how it turned out. I probably thought of a better way once the first one done but i like the consistency. Though id like to find some in line connectors to hook them to the wiring coming from the drivers. Wagos kinda look like shit in this application.

View attachment 88952
image.jpeg
Get some of these they are easy to use and reasonably priced, my only issue is buying them ahead then finding where I stored them lol

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Hell ya dude looks nice to my eyes...
I love this method just for how easily it can be done..
I used a 2qt glass jar , with silk screen from craft store, to basically make a huge salt shaker.. Shook those trichs onto a new peice of plexiglass i had laying around. Worked pretty good.
What way did u go with?
Thx and nice score dude

Streetpro09

Tester
Hell ya dude looks nice to my eyes...
I love this method just for how easily it can be done..
I used a 2qt glass jar , with silk screen from craft store, to basically make a huge salt shaker.. Shook those trichs onto a new peice of plexiglass i had laying around. Worked pretty good.
What way did u go with?
Thx and nice score dude
Oh basically the same way. I bought something that was already put together. Came with 8 screens total, 2 of each, 100 120 160 190. It had a clear lid to screw on to collect the goods in. Although it didn't always seal up perfectly. I'll have to get a picture of it when I'm back over at my buddies. Was $50 before tax.

Meatman

Meat Master

Streetpro09

Tester
Ok guys don’t make fun of me so is this just like dry sift than or kief....I have like 20 grams of kief and my buddy keeps telling me to make hash with it isn’t it kinda already hash idk I’ve been smoking for 17 years and I’ve only ever tried blackish brown hash that looks like rolled up dog shit lol

Yeah man you basically got the gist of it. I think mines technically kief at this point until it's pressed and worked with a little heat. Then stored to cure. @stiickygreen is the resident hash expert if i remember correctly.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Ok guys don’t make fun of me so is this just like dry sift than or kief....I have like 20 grams of kief and my buddy keeps telling me to make hash with it isn’t it kinda already hash idk I’ve been smoking for 17 years and I’ve only ever tried blackish brown hash that looks like rolled up dog shit lol
I press mine using a 3/4 in pvc connector 2 nickels and a big C clamp, the texture really changes, more like the hash I used to buy...