Pro's not so pro grow.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Like HAF has pointed out, clones are a different thing than seed plants.

When I had my Bonsai Moms, they were all clones and they were bushy as fuck from the constant pruning.

One thing is that with clones, you can basically keep a set number of tops because they don’t grow in sets of two anymore (this is true of older seed plants as well). This worked out well for the clone moms because I could reduce the bushyness to just a few tops. These few tops would become bushy again and I’d reduce them down. Throw in an odd root trim here and there, rinse and repeat.

Remind me again what your goal is with these two plants?
Fucking spell check! Fixed it.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Here's you and your posts, before you were canned.

Roughcut09 said:
Welcome! Maybe you can enlighten me about the title. I almost didn't clicWelcome! Maybe you can enlighten me about the title. I almost didn't click it and in the future won't when anyone says "12"k it

Roughcut09 said:
Oh so you want to appear as a "dummy"?and in the future won't when aOh so you want to appear as a "dummy"?nyon

Roughcut09 said:
So again: are your trying to pretend that you're someone else? Idk man So again: are your trying to pretend that you're someone else? Idk man you're sketching me out at this point. I don't see why it's funny to pretend your a cop on a weed forum.
LOL! I think H got creative with links to pH...all your links go to PENISHUNTER.ORG :ROFLMAO:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
LOL! I think H got creative with links to pH...all your links go to PENISHUNTER.ORG :ROFLMAO:
Thats cause reds a bish and never worked his way to shit. He copied me and my forum and used my platform to steal members. Him and all his cronies try to talk there way out of everything but I can't understand them holding all them penises in there mouths. Fuck them clowns. They will never one up me. Getting rid of the biggest backstabber of all of em was the best thing I ever did. It's like chuckers is starting all over again. Makes me feel good inside.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Thats cause reds a bish and never worked his way to shit. He copied me and my forum and used my platform to steal members. Him and all his cronies try to talk there way out of everything but I can't understand them holding all them penises in there mouths. Fuck them clowns. They will never one up me. Getting rid of the biggest backstabber of all of em was the best thing I ever did. It's like chuckers is starting all over again. Makes me feel good inside.
A few years ago I just assumed most cannabis breeders were a bunch of happy old hippies who all got along and had fun helping each other come up with crosses. Man, was I wrong...it seems so cut throat and it seems like there are so many untrustworthy people in the game. It really makes me wonder how many of these chuckers are actually selling anything close to what they claim they are. It really is a shame because it doesn’t just affect their reputation, but it also causes others to crossbreed unknown genetics and then nobody actually knows what they are growing.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
A few years ago I just assumed most cannabis breeders were a bunch of happy old hippies who all got along and had fun helping each other come up with crosses. Man, was I wrong...it seems so cut throat and it seems like there are so many untrustworthy people in the game. It really makes me wonder how many of these chuckers are actually selling anything close to what they claim they are. It really is a shame because it doesn’t just affect their reputation, but it also causes others to crossbreed unknown genetics and then nobody actually knows what they are growing.
I think the cut-throat was exacerbated by the legalization. Competition was probably always there because humans are involved. Toss in legal profit, the internet and such and it get's ugly ;)