Pro's not so pro grow.

Streetpro09

Tester
All but one of sparkohawks tangie x lvtk. So I cracked it open with tweezers and it didn't look that great inside. Planted it anyway and dropped another in water.

One of the PP is the leader in growth so far, outta all them. The other PP has a green membrane over the root but it looks like the root is pushing through it.

Both CLHP looked to be neck and neck with each other. Nice white tips.

2A62BF8E-1C3C-4FFD-9069-2C7C8C7D6EE3.jpeg

Streetpro09

Tester
Oh I'm thinking 8-10 tops from each plant. I basically have 4-5 shoots coming off each right now. Do I just top each shoot when it gets to be the right height?

Yeah they're definitely clones. What I've found kinda works, with my limited experience, is typing each shoot when it gets to the right height. The problem is there might be more nodes on that shoot than I want by the time it gets caught up with the rest of the shoots.

Hopefully that makes sense.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Oh I'm thinking 8-10 tops from each plant. I basically have 4-5 shoots coming off each right now. Do I just top each shoot when it gets to be the right height?

Yeah they're definitely clones. What I've found kinda works, with my limited experience, is typing each shoot when it gets to the right height. The problem is there might be more nodes on that shoot than I want by the time it gets caught up with the rest of the shoots.

Hopefully that makes sense.
Clones are a pain to do that and usually end up half-ass looking. Here's a pic of mine, one had three good limbs, one had 4.
IMG_0875.JPG
For the number of tops you want, it's best to come off the main stem if you can. I found a few good shoots and topped them early. Main thing is you don't want too many tops coming off of one limb.

All I did once I picked the limbs was start pruning lower shoots off of those limbs as they grew out. After I flipped and they showed what they had I trimmed a little more and tried to leave what the plant could support. Basically any soot that started having it's own nodes got clipped up to a point in flip where it looked OK. No science.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
It depends on if you want them tall and skinny like mine, or short and wide like a scrog. Clones are great for that if you want a big canopy. In which case, topping the tall stuff should work.