Pro's not so pro grow.

Streetpro09

Tester
So stoked to see how this round pans out dude. Great looking system!
Thanks man. Definitely looking forward to seeing what's happens. Only bad thing is I have only one run under my belt with these two lights the way they are now. Oh and these plants are way too big for the area I've allotted for them. Probably going to end up trimming allot off but we'll see how they strech.

inthetrees

Your welcome man, awesome job. Your going to kill it in the UC system dude, I can't wait to see what sort of results you get. I knew that Rock Candy was going to turn out good but man she finished amazing. So many guys (or their trimmers lol) over-handle the product and the trichs get raped but that isn't the case here!

Streetpro09

Tester
Your welcome man, awesome job. Your going to kill it in the UC system dude, I can't wait to see what sort of results you get. I knew that Rock Candy was going to turn out good but man she finished amazing. So many guys (or their trimmers lol) over-handle the product and the trichs get raped but that isn't the case here!
Thanks again. I try to be careful when handling the buds and while trimming I only hold the stems. I grow mostly for personal and some family. So it's a small operation.

Here's a couple at day 45.

Skunk Hero
4B726F54-48E0-46DE-B499-722EC54FB071.jpeg
9C43B1D4-D268-43A2-B19B-73F974640BB3.jpeg

Grape Champa
36075D9C-4BA1-4F4D-96EA-EA71C08E767B.jpeg
80347B31-049F-452F-A6DB-512233790455.jpeg

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
The plants that showed spotting may have just had transplant shock. Especially if you went from water cloning to dirt. They have to basically make new roots suited to dirt not water media. 450 ppm should have been fine with the calmag. That’s about what I run for veg. Would be better to transplant sooner out of the cloneer before they get a big root mass, as a lot of the water made roots may die off in the dirt as the plant is growing dirt suited roots and cause issues. How are they doing?

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Oh and In promix most let it dry to almost to wilt. If your running a hot nute shedual the ppm will spike as the media drys out causing burnt roots. I’ve done some runoff tests and it does get way higher if your over fertilizing. Just something to think about.

Streetpro09

Tester
The plants that showed spotting may have just had transplant shock. Especially if you went from water cloning to dirt. They have to basically make new roots suited to dirt not water media. 450 ppm should have been fine with the calmag. That’s about what I run for veg. Would be better to transplant sooner out of the cloneer before they get a big root mass, as a lot of the water made roots may die off in the dirt as the plant is growing dirt suited roots and cause issues. How are they doing?
Ya know I've read that somewhere before about the type of roots the plant grows for the medium it's in. Never really saw it myself cause I hate dirt. They definitely sat in the cloner too long. Hell I topped them in there. Lol. I watered two of them two days ago and the other last night. So that was 8-10 days sense last watering. They seem to be doing ok. I trimmed off most of the damaged leaves when I watered and kinda got them shaped how I like.

Oh and In promix most let it dry to almost to wilt. If your running a hot nute shedual the ppm will spike as the media drys out causing burnt roots. I’ve done some runoff tests and it does get way higher if your over fertilizing. Just something to think about.
I've been checking runoff ppm and ph and I don't really like what I'm seeing. This watering I phed to 7.00 and 850ppm. Runoff was about 6.0 and 1500 for all three. The one I watered yesterday was about 1900. Not sure that they need that many nutes.