Popping smoke

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
So I excavated the stalled out Raspberry Boogie sprout and saw it was pig tailed. As a Hail Mary I dipped the stem in clonex and set it deeper. Like Ivan Drago "If he dies, he dies"

I plugged in all the rest of the moms and clones from last year in the woods to be neglected.
20230610_190420.jpg

Martian Mean Green x Skywalker is smelly
20230610_190330.jpg

Royal Kush looking good
20230610_190452.jpg

Transplanting tomorrow

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Did you bury fish heads and stuff? ;)
They're in the same holes from last year. I reammended the plots last month with Jobes all purpose 4-4-4, bone meal, broken up lump charcoal soaked in alfalfa pellet ,kelp meal and vermicompost juice, topped with alfalfa hay mulch.

I gave them a few weeks to marinate in case a critter decided to follow its nose and dig. Better to do it in empty plots than tearing the plants out (lessons learned)

Make sure to pee every where because you are a predator!
That's what I did before I left. Going to save a gallon jug to mark a bigger area of my turf.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
The neglected girls in the woods look like they have settled in fine. Plugged the extra old clones that won't be pollinated in a five gal cause I ran out of two gals.
20230613_203220.jpg

The seedlings are starting to show a little yellow so it's time to get them in bigger pots.

Now to find a place outside for them and clean up the room.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
The neglected girls in the woods look like they have settled in fine. Plugged the extra old clones that won't be pollinated in a five gal cause I ran out of two gals.
View attachment 128553

The seedlings are starting to show a little yellow so it's time to get them in bigger pots.

Now to find a place outside for them and clean up the room.
the plant isn't hard to hide, its the container that gives the air crew a target!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
That was the nice thing about having them directly in the ground last year, watering wasn't an issue but getting nibbled up was.
seems this year, is the banner year for rabbits ,they have already cliped 1 grape vine off at the ground. chicken wire cages go up this afternoon hell the deer are just as bad they will keep a blueberrie cliped down to knee high ,if it has no cage!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
seems this year, is the banner year for rabbits ,they have already cliped 1 grape vine off at the ground. chicken wire cages go up this afternoon hell the deer are just as bad they will keep a blueberrie cliped down to knee high ,if it has no cage!
Have you tried "Liquid Fence"? I started using it this year on our flower beds and nothing has bothered the beds so far. You spray the beds or perimeter down with it, spray again one week later, and then you do it once a month after that. It smells horrible when you spray it but the smell isn't noticeable the next day. https://a.co/d/g5AYp9l

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Have you tried "Liquid Fence"? I started using it this year on our flower beds and nothing has bothered the beds so far. You spray the beds or perimeter down with it, spray again one week later, and then you do it once a month after that. It smells horrible when you spray it but the smell isn't noticeable the next day. https://a.co/d/g5AYp9l
I'll check it out vato, thanks for the suggestion

I used Repels All last year (the whole jug in a 30'x30' area) and they still damaged/destroyed some plants. I think a chicken wire barrier is the only thing that will work planting guerilla style. Too high of a signature for my liking.

I don't have any extra clones to sacrifice for science this year. But, if my auto pollen chuck project works I'll have beans to execute a bunch of different experiments in season five.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
never heard of that i been useing deer and rabbit droppings to spray plants in the garden and the fig,blueberries they dont like the smell of poop!

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Most of the new photos in new shoes (waiting on the Bruce Banner and White Chocolate)
20230614_201500.jpg

Raspberry Boogie babies in, once the little ones take off I'll plug in the big clone from 2020.
20230614_201553.jpg

I couldn't help myself to take a few hasty cuts of the Raspberry Boogie
20230614_201630.jpg

Meanwhile in the greenhouse:
The Purple Leon auto regs are kicking ass
20230614_202356.jpg

The auto fems are doing alright, you can see the difference a week makes.
20230614_202329.jpg