Popping smoke

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Went to check on the girls after this morning's storm and it looks like some flowers were laid down for Her Majesty.

GSC
20220909_085545.jpg

Sour diesel x Bangin ticket
20220909_085356.jpg

Raspberry Boogie
20220909_085031.jpg

Banana Hash Plant
20220909_090410.jpg
I jammed the stalk into the media and brought it in next to the HQ that was chopped down also. All the seed clones and the 2 gal RB got brought in as well. I didn't want to bring them in because I have my clone prospects in there too but oh well.

On the bright side.....
The Martian mean green x Skywalker is doing well
20220909_085256.jpg

Sprinkled some more "repellent granules" around all the survivors and I think it's time to buy some big traps

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
After doing some thinking about how to attack season five I came up with these mission objectives

- drop one of each feminized auto
- drop three auto regs
- cull any Purple Leon males
- pollinate a branch of all the ladies with the Lion Claw male(s)
- run 4-6 photos in 2 gal fabric pots

The pollen chuck project will be purely for building a seed stash and to see what the Lion Claw has to offer since it also makes up half of the Purple Leon.

The 4 or 6 pots will be easy to move about to try another light dep or if the weather forecast is undesirable.

I'd like to keep my top 3 photos but I also like a lot of variety. It may only be a top 1 or 2 depending on the flavor and effects. The 4-5 possible choices are going to be a chewy one.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Been busy so I haven't stopped to take photos but I got this years flavors wet and in the mix.

20230523_155712.jpg
Autos:
•Pride of the Lion- Purple Leon regs x3
•Ethos- Lilac Diesel BX1 fem
•Mephisto- Mango Smile fem
•42 Fast Buds- G14 fem
•Gnome Automatics- Mothman fem
•Twenty20- Trizzlers fem

20230523_155624.jpg
Photos:
•Mosca- Raspberry Boogie reg x4 (rest of the pack)
•Single Seed Centre- Green Crack fem
•Bomb Seeds- Gorilla Bomb fem
•G13- Pineapple Express fem
•Europa Seeds- Cheeselicious fem
•Greenhouse Seeds- Lemon Skunk fem

Good luck to everyone this season

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
ohh raspberry boogie was on my short list for awhile! Subbed to see how this goes.
These are from 2018-19 when Mosca had them as regs. Looks like they have the RB as fems now.
I've kept a cut since 2020. The first three were male then I popped three more and got a female. I've been waiting to pop the rest of the pack to make more seeds.

I really wanted to drop some County Line Genetics- Rosetta Stone x Hippie Crippler also but, between the reg and fem autos I plan on pollinating and the Raspberry Boogie seed project I didn't want to juggle too much this year.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
The Lilac Diesel from Ethos is the last auto I'm waiting on to sprout.
20230529_175246.jpg
20230529_175205.jpg

Waiting on a Raspberry Boogie and Green Crack to emerge for the photos (it always seems to be the plants I'm looking forward to)

The Lemon Skunk is showing some positive growth
20230529_174754.jpg

Pineapple Express looks like she's going to be fine.
20230529_174744.jpg

If the Lilac Diesel and Green Crack dont show soon I'm going to have to prep the backups.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I keep a little spray bottle of pure water by the tent when I have seedlings. You don't want to wet the soil much but you can spritz the tops of problem ones and lubricate that shell and the inner skin so it comes off. Sometimes I get the ones that the shell comes off and the skin stays and doesn't let the leaves open. spray it and it changes like getting an onion skin wet. It will slide off easy after that.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
That's what I did with that one, hoping that the shell wouldn't dry up and reharden. I tried a new method also, I placed the seed on top of the moistened mix and sprinkled about 3/8" of mix on top then sprayed the top. I don't know if it wasn't deep enough or compacted around the seed enough to peel the husk off as it moves to the surface. I had about 4 helmet heads this time around so it might be a possibility.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If it's too 'fluffy' it won't have the friction to drag the husk off as it pulls through the soil. I fill whatever cup or pot with the seed starter soil then tap it against the bench a few times to settle it. It's mostly dry at that point so it doesn't compact too bad. Then I dake a little 1/4" dowel and make a dimple a 1/2" deep, marked on the stick. I just drop the seed in instead of positioning it, the pinch the soil closed over it before goving it 10-12 sprays with RO from a spray bottle. If the soil is a little on the dry side, giving it an extra spray or two every day to keep the top moist lets you do something without actually doing something LOL

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Left the sprouts on the ground and something got the Mango Smile (futha mucka)
20230530_161317.jpg

No signs of life from the Lilac Diesel

I think the Gorilla Bomb is doomed
20230530_163038.jpg

Still waiting on a Raspberry Boogie and Green Crack. Shit hurts when the beans are expensive (autos I mean) looks like I'll be getting some more wet in the next few days.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Left the sprouts on the ground and something got the Mango Smile (futha mucka)
View attachment 128253

No signs of life from the Lilac Diesel

I think the Gorilla Bomb is doomed
View attachment 128254

Still waiting on a Raspberry Boogie and Green Crack. Shit hurts when the beans are expensive (autos I mean) looks like I'll be getting some more wet in the next few days.
Carefully remove the helmet of the gorilla bomb