Popping smoke

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Just documenting my journey, starting with beans from my first chucks ever last year.

Mom- "unknown freebie" from The Single Seed Centre (smells like cilantro and basil with an earthy dankness)
Dad- Mosca Seeds "Raspberry Boogie" (smells like mixed berries and nose tingling fuel)

I know it's late in the season but they were both fast finishers 50-56ish days. Let's see what happens.

Attachments

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
The good with the bad.

The outdo' girls got topped today. I released them from their LST chains and popped tops. It's been 10 day and branching didn't activate as much as I hoped. I was trying to keep it low stress but after looking at my notes I was snapping branches learning to super crop this time last year.

The point I'm making is I liked the plant size I I had going last year (although these plants are doing much better so far) but they also had nice uniform easy to work on branches.
Learning has occurred, I know I'm going to pay for this.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Floating still and the tap root is straight down. Should have done it in a clear cup, got the idea from Green Gene's Garden.
Baby tails unknown x RB.jpg

Transplanted the best two of the regs into 5 gallon pots. I didn't have enough fivers for all of them.

Sour diesel x Raspberry boogie
SD x RB.jpg

Martian mean green x Skywalker
MMG x  SW.jpg

County Line Genetics- Homecoming Queen
HQ.jpg

Sour diesel x Bangin ticket
SD x BT.jpg

Bubblicious
Bubl.jpg

UK Cheese
UKC.jpg

OG Kush
OGK.jpg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Floating still and the tap root is straight down. Should have done it in a clear cup, got the idea from Green Gene's Garden.
View attachment 94924

Transplanted the best two of the regs into 5 gallon pots. I didn't have enough fivers for all of them.

Sour diesel x Raspberry boogie
View attachment 94925

Martian mean green x Skywalker
View attachment 94932

County Line Genetics- Homecoming Queen
View attachment 94933

Sour diesel x Bangin ticket
View attachment 94934

Bubblicious
View attachment 94935

UK Cheese
View attachment 94936

OG Kush
View attachment 94937
NIce! Good selection too. Popping some cheese next round :)

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
While getting the small containers ready to transplant the clones I took a couple weeks ago (the cuts I took a month ago failed, too cold) I noticed some tiny webs on a couple of my moms. Checked with the loupe and they were spider mites FML.

I've never encountered them before so I pulled everything out, heavily defoliated, cold water spray every part of the plants and then soaked them with a neem oil, peppermint soap spray. My poor girls look like Natalie Portman in V for Vendetta.
Screenshot_20220427-083338_Chrome.jpg

I'll spray them again today and hit them with a heavy dusting of DE after they dry. I haven't seen anything on my clones since they were separated. Any recommendations on a dunk recipe that you guys have used.

I think I brought them in with either the apple trees I bought or the houseplant my parents gave me. Summabish.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
While getting the small containers ready to transplant the clones I took a couple weeks ago (the cuts I took a month ago failed, too cold) I noticed some tiny webs on a couple of my moms. Checked with the loupe and they were spider mites FML.

I've never encountered them before so I pulled everything out, heavily defoliated, cold water spray every part of the plants and then soaked them with a neem oil, peppermint soap spray. My poor girls look like Natalie Portman in V for Vendetta.
View attachment 113896

I'll spray them again today and hit them with a heavy dusting of DE after they dry. I haven't seen anything on my clones since they were separated. Any recommendations on a dunk recipe that you guys have used.

I think I brought them in with either the apple trees I bought or the houseplant my parents gave me. Summabish.
Idk know much but if all else fails get some lady bugs. They should eat em as long as there are no other pests as food options. At least that’s my understanding. I’ve never had mites but I know others who keep ladybugs in their grows for this purpose. Hope you get it sorted out.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
I guess something figured I missed a spot after yesterday's pruning.
20220907_093454.jpg

I've seen a squirrel chillin in and around the area. It would watch me water and check the plants. It's my prime suspect, if my air rifle didn't blow a seal I would have composted that futhamucka a long time ago.

That's two years now I don't get a taste of the Homecoming Queen. I moved them yesterday to the mowed edge thinking they would be safe so I can place them in a different location (nope). The CLG Homecoming Queen and Mosca Raspberry Boogie have something the rodents like.

Fuck