Popping smoke

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I wish!

I have a Mars Hydro TS1000 for starts and overwintering supplemented with a led shop light if I need the extra warmth lol.
my grows have had a bad time(all under powered light wise) maybe by christmas i can do better,i took a pass on a big light at an auction the other day ,too many want to be's in the crowd.my best is aTT350 and two el chepo vissons, not sure that i have the output to match theTS1000!

Last edited:

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
All the neglected girls in the woods have been nibbled away down to the roots. Damn

Next up is some defoliation, scouting for a safe area to put the autos, IPM and training over the next few days.
u will be suprised at what all you catch with three rat traps around each plant. Glue a peanut or pecan on the trigger put a game cam on em' find out who the culprit really is ,a rabbit will kill em all.wont eat the veg most of the time,don't like the taste, just the smell.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
They survived the night in my hasty blockade
20230704_105450.jpg

Did some defoliation and plucked the early pollen sacs from the Purple Leon auto. I'll be consolidating the autos to play matchmaker in a different area soon.

Topped the Lemon Skunk and Pineapple Express and stuck the top in the pots to see what happens.
20230704_111131.jpg

I think I'm going to let the Raspberry Boogie cluster go full term so I don't have to worry about pollinating my light dep photos.

Rain is in the forecast so lm going to wait on spraying them until tomorrow