Popping smoke

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Went to check on the girls after this morning's storm and it looks like some flowers were laid down for Her Majesty.

GSC
View attachment 119486

Sour diesel x Bangin ticket
View attachment 119487

Raspberry Boogie
View attachment 119488

Banana Hash Plant
View attachment 119489
I jammed the stalk into the media and brought it in next to the HQ that was chopped down also. All the seed clones and the 2 gal RB got brought in as well. I didn't want to bring them in because I have my clone prospects in there too but oh well.

On the bright side.....
The Martian mean green x Skywalker is doing well
View attachment 119490

Sprinkled some more "repellent granules" around all the survivors and I think it's time to buy some big traps
@Fiddler's Green , do them in mob sets = traps all around . I will use wire snares or 101conibars or whatever i need to take care of a pest! peppermint oil , taken out more than a few groundhogs with 101's lay flat mob set style, twenty of them in a ring round young plants,101's laid flat on the ground ( dig a small trench under the trigger wires cover digging spot with a dead leaf )the mob set is to keep critter from rolling (around on the plants)two or three traps makes most of the lay still till you arrive to take care of matters!A rat trap will stop a lot of juvie groundhogs and rat size critters.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
@Fiddler's Green , do them in mob sets = traps all around . I will use wire snares or 101conibars or whatever i need to take care of a pest! peppermint oil , taken out more than a few groundhogs with 101's lay flat mob set style, twenty of them in a ring round young plants,101's laid flat on the ground ( dig a small trench under the trigger wires cover digging spot with a dead leaf )the mob set is to keep critter from rolling (around on the plants)two or three traps makes most of the lay still till you arrive to take care of matters!A rat trap will stop a lot of juvie groundhogs and rat size critters.
looking at the plant ,ground hog,tree rat ,maybe rabbit(they cut off at the bottom the pick it up eating bottom to top) bigger traps needed!

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
looks like a nice variety! is that gnome automatics top left?
Gracias amigo, the Mothman is from Gnome Automatics. They were a freebie from Gaslamp Seeds.

What's up with the seeds you won from me on the super bowl squares game?
20230604_183135.jpg
The Cheeselicious is the belle of the ball so far. She was the first out of the gate germinating and sprouting. Thank you again compadre.

I wish I had an indoor setup to run herb all year long.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Probably a root issue. Cover the cup for humidity. It should start growing again. Good luck
I took the advice and have been keeping my fingers crossed.
20230606_165214.jpg

The first set of leaves are showing a bit more but the cotyledon are starting to yellow and fry at the tips.
20230606_165224.jpg

Still waiting for the new Gorilla Bomb and Green Crack to sprout

Everything went outside today to start hardening up