Pets

Stoned Cold Bulldog

pic 1. hammonds dio duel sire to my bitch karma. top side he's hammonds rufus and bottom side ch. panama red.
pic. 2. Dio's daughter Karma out of hammonds butter belle
pic 3. My Sassy out of Karma and my bear a germ. shep/chow mix.
pic 4. Soul -Jah
pic 5. karma top; ed farons business card with one of his studs of his bandit dog and bottom pic id karma not long before she came to live with me at 7 mths. i paid a puppy price for her @$400. but gave Don another $100 he didn't want to take. i knew she was worth more and she was already soclialized etc. etc. Gary HAMMONDS SAID SHE WAS WORTH $750-$1K AT HER AGE.
ALL 3 OF THE DOGS ABOVE ARE NOW GONE. Karma was a perfect dog among superlative dogs i have owned.had the pleasure to be the dad of. my animals are family not my pets so don't get it twisted.

So, my daughter Sweetie Pie is an American Bulldog. she loves making new friends and is good at it too. don't mistake her kindness for weakness though. she's no pushover and it wouldn't be a good idea to try to kick my ass or our cat lol. "i pitty the fool"
she really likes little kids and they are always attracted to her as well. approx 5/6 this past nov. and those pics are the day i rescued her and immediately took pictures to try to find her owners. as you see how clean she was i knew i'd find them quickly. took her to the vet and to my surprise she had no micro chip but she does now. so after awhile with cops, trying to find her owners, and myself placing adds on facebook and Craig's list etc. nobody came forward. needless to say i'm glad they didn't and she's mine now.

i'll post more pictures of her without the gangly puppy look. i estimated her age at the time to be 9th months to 1 yr old max.

i'm going to save for another dog so she can get a play mate before she gets to old to keep up. thinming so far an american staffordshire terrier from willynwood kennels. bill is the no. 1 breeder in the world of am staffs. pups are $1800 pick up only. i rather have an ole southern white male though. Yet, hard to find them pure so far as they are a rare breed and the folks who deal with them pure have stricter guidelines with them to breed them etc. etc.

sweetie pie is lighting fast at approx 85/90 lbs lean with no work.
i made a flirt pole and she worked it perfect the first day. tried again and she had zero interest in do it. so i plan to soak a t-shirt/towel in beef/chicken brother to use as a lure,

i wanted to use it cause i can't walk her like she deserves/needs because ii need a hip replacement as i am bone on bone for awhile now...

Attachments

Stoned Cold Bulldog

Oh man that first pic! Awesome
yeah, dio was a bad mother shut your mouth. when i first saw that photo i was like wow now that's a bulldog right thur. his brother was a hell of a bulldog in the pit and because of it he was stolen. i think his name was CID. they got close to him once but after that he disappeared for good.

i could have bought him and should have in retrospect. but my idea was to get a bitch that would be brood quality because they were harder to find then a stud dog. Problem was i passed on a money making stud dog lol. his stud fee was $1k and he lived the good life until he died on Gary's yard. I WAS GIVEN AN ALERT THAT SOME PUPS OFF of Dio's SON SCOTCH GATOR were available. I had to turn that offer down after waiting 10 yrs for it to come because i had just rescued Sweetie Pie.

The A.P.B.T. is my number one breed until i die, regardless of all the other breeds i like or love. They are such superlative creatures with talents and skillz to do what other dogs were bred for and do it better than them. and if they don't like it whop their asses too. Family dog supreme provided you buy form a legit breeder and not a puppy peddler who will breed people biters without your knowledge.

Attachments

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Already on that man. I've been running 2 at a time for a couple years now outdoors. I harvested a 5 gallon bucket of de-stemmed this year. You ever make a spray? I've made one a few times but this year it went bad and i have never seen that.
Nice! No I’ve never made any sprays. Sound wild lol
Gotta keep the cats buzzed so they don’t get up to tomfoolery like wrecking furniture 😆

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
cat owners.. get your homegrow catnip on. My cats f@cked right up atm
View attachment 47045
What is the light schedule on that? I believe it's a perennial? I think I have a spare pump and tote 🤔 my weirdo cat is kinda like a dog, he plays fetch and sits next to the dog begging for treats. He does cat things too but I wanna see just how cat he can be with this cat dope.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
My pug is a rescue bitch from a puppy mill...She hates dogs. I had this inflatable ugly weird pug on my desk at work that my wife got me as a joke.
OMG was it funny when she said let me see what the dog thinks of it.
She went nuts...she was sure it was real dog. She sounded like a cat having a bath and went all territorial and tried to attack it. IT took her 10 minutes to sniff the inflatable pugs ass..
She had no idea whats going on.

So after a giant bong rip thats what i did yesterday....before the superbowl!!!

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
What is the light schedule on that? I believe it's a perennial? I think I have a spare pump and tote 🤔 my weirdo cat is kinda like a dog, he plays fetch and sits next to the dog begging for treats. He does cat things too but I wanna see just how cat he can be with this cat dope.
My cat is the same but he loves catnip. He plays fetch and won't leave you alone for treats. He particularly loves Sheba jerky. Lol.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
My cat is the same but he loves catnip. He plays fetch and won't leave you alone for treats. He particularly loves Sheba jerky. Lol.
Believe it or not my cat's favorite toys are the stray hydroton pebbles that sometimes end up on the kitchen floor 🙄😄 he comes running around the corner when he hears hydroton rustling or dropping 😂 he's even brought me a pebble and dropped it in front of me lol

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Mine likes to "fight" whether it's a toy mouse or your hand. He's cool for a cat though. He wants his belly rubbed, then when he's had enough he attacks the arm. No claws out or anything. When I stop he either sits right under my feet for more or vanishes. I wonder how much second hand smoke he enjoys?

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
@spyralout mine likes those craft pom pom things. He fucking feeds and waters them. Then gets mad at me when I leave them for him to get out. He also just stares at me. He hates being touched and growls like a dog at anyone who comes near. He sees a neighbor through a window and his hackles rise and he straight growls. This is him today staring at me from a box most cats would just play in.
20200203_135715.jpg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
@spyralout mine likes those craft pom pom things. He fucking feeds and waters them. Then gets mad at me when I leave them for him to get out. He also just stares at me. He hates being touched and growls like a dog at anyone who comes near. He sees a neighbor through a window and his hackles rise and he straight growls. This is him today staring at me from a box most cats would just play in.
View attachment 47153
I don't buy cat toys anymore. When amazon shows up I leave the boxes laying around the house until he gets tired of them.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,