Pets

Baron

Really Active Member
Just found this thread, thought I would contribute, first 2 are my female GSD, next is my male GSD with my lab. last is my backyard neighbor, he hangs out most days.

Attachments

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Just found this thread, thought I would contribute, first 2 are my female GSD, next is my male GSD with my lab. last is my backyard neighbor, he hangs out most days.
My dogs used to love chasing those deer. Hilarious to watch the deer are sooooo much smarter than the dogs. I used to have a red nose bully that would give them a good run. The damnedest thing i ever saw was a black and white bully that i have. We spotted a big old tom turkey standing next to a tight stand of pine tree's. Well blockhead spotted him so i let him out of the truck and he turned on the after burners. For whatever reason the turkey chose the pine stand to run to instead of taking flight. I was watching them from the truck and lost site of them then i saw that turkey come out the other side of that pine stand and the best way to describe it would be like the road runner cartoon. The pines were to close together for him to take off until he came out of them and old blockhead was right on his ass before he took flight. I am not sure how fast they can run but he was booking. LMAO

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
The family’s pooch.
Suzi
Maybe some of you dog people might know the issue she has.
About now 1/2 way through winter she starts loosing her winter coat. Just like most dogs do in the spring when the weather warms up. She is quite furry, light downy hair undercoat. She’s not losing all hair just the fine stuff. She’s getting up there in age 14ish. Gets yearly shots, dog food from the vet so it shouldn’t be food related. On self feed. She’s mostly an outside dog. She likes to hang inside when we are home. Only thing i can think of is worms maybe. Just gave her a worm
pill.
E0954276-BDE7-4AF3-BF31-72A6FC2B0CAD.jpeg

Baron

Really Active Member
My dogs used to love chasing those deer. Hilarious to watch the deer are sooooo much smarter than the dogs. I used to have a red nose bully that would give them a good run. The damnedest thing i ever saw was a black and white bully that i have. We spotted a big old tom turkey standing next to a tight stand of pine tree's. Well blockhead spotted him so i let him out of the truck and he turned on the after burners. For whatever reason the turkey chose the pine stand to run to instead of taking flight. I was watching them from the truck and lost site of them then i saw that turkey come out the other side of that pine stand and the best way to describe it would be like the road runner cartoon. The pines were to close together for him to take off until he came out of them and old blockhead was right on his ass before he took flight. I am not sure how fast they can run but he was booking. LMAO
For the most part, they couldn’t care less, maybe because they are all taught as pups not to chase the horses.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
The family’s pooch.
Suzi
Maybe some of you dog people might know the issue she has.
About now 1/2 way through winter she starts loosing her winter coat. Just like most dogs do in the spring when the weather warms up. She is quite furry, light downy hair undercoat. She’s not losing all hair just the fine stuff. She’s getting up there in age 14ish. Gets yearly shots, dog food from the vet so it shouldn’t be food related. On self feed. She’s mostly an outside dog. She likes to hang inside when we are home. Only thing i can think of is worms maybe. Just gave her a worm
pill.
View attachment 41011
Probably Thyroid issue My Friend

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Some beautiful animals in this thread. This is my fat boy Debo. He is a 25lb Norwegian forest cat and professional asshole. His real name is Diablo but my husband nicknamed him Debo when we got together because he Debos everything. You have it, he wants it. Doesn't matter if he actually wants it. Sorry for all the photos but i can't have kids and he is my baby. A 9 year old baby but still. I love showing him off, the fat turd.20191230_021804.jpg20191128_233959.jpg20191018_232143.jpg20190810_001548.jpg20190731_060120.jpg20190826_185254.jpgScreenshot_2019-10-28-23-44-52.png