Pets

Jg88

This is my kitter her name is Carl's Jr. One sunny socal day when I was taking my dog for walk I heard a bush meowing and found her in there and I couldn't leave it there so I kept her:giggle:
1085daa6c60ac281.jpeg
This pic is from when I first brought her home^^^^^ tried to put a lighter so u could see how tiny she was

1230191558.jpg

Here she is now^^^ she always sleeps with her tongue out I think it's so weird 👅 :LOL:

Last edited:

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Thanks man. Yours looks like he's just eager to please. Trying to figure out what he is mixed with if anything. I need to spring for one of those kits.
Oh hell yes that would be so cool! Henry is full bred from a fairly new California breeder. Mom was a winner. Always eager to please and he is not by choice becoming a snuggler! Yours looks almost all cattle dog maybe a little Spitz? Or maybe something white obviously. What is her his name?MVIMG_20200109_072839.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Oh hell yes that would be so cool! Henry is full bred from a fairly new California breeder. Mom was a winner. Always eager to please and he is not by choice becoming a snuggler! Yours looks almost all cattle dog maybe a little Spitz? Or maybe something white obviously. What is her his name?View attachment 44914
He used to have a lot of hair before we started taking him to the groomer the last couple of years. Then we uncovered all those spots. We were told he might be part Jack Russell Terrier, but to your point, he looks almost all Heeler. Interesting, never though about Spitz/American Eskimo Dog. He came with the name Mick. But sometimes I call him Mook, it fits him 😂😂😂 Actually I call him a lotta things lol

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
He used to have a lot of hair before we started taking him to the groomer the last couple of years. Then we uncovered all those spots. We were told he might be part Jack Russell Terrier, but to your point, he looks almost all Heeler. Interesting, never though about Spitz/American Eskimo Dog. He came with the name Mick. But sometimes I call him Mook, it fits him 😂😂😂 Actually I call him a lotta things lol
So cool, how much does he weigh in at? I can totally see jack Russel just an amazing looking dog u should be proud. Btw the older Henry gets the more u see his spots .

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
So cool, how much does he weigh in at? I can totally see jack Russel just an amazing looking dog u should be proud. Btw the older Henry gets the more u see his spots .
Thank you I am. People always ask what he is. In his younger years he was 25 lbs. He's pushing 30 lbs now. He's 14. Still fetch crazy. His favorite word is football. He came like that, so maybe the previous owner liked football? Or they were Hispanic and liked futbol (soccer)? Idk. He will choose a ball over steaks and hot dogs (tested theory lol).
The spots are very unique, much different than Dalmatian although I hear they're in the lineage early on.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Thank you I am. People always ask what he is. In his younger years he was 25 lbs. He's pushing 30 lbs now. He's 14. Still fetch crazy. His favorite word is football. He came like that, so maybe the previous owner liked football? Or they were Hispanic and liked futbol (soccer)? Idk. He will choose a ball over steaks and hot dogs (tested theory lol).
The spots are very unique, much different than Dalmatian although I hear they're in the lineage early on.
Yes he probably is jack then which is even cooler ! Russell's are amazing and smart . What a unbelievable combo of genes!!!

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
This is my kitter her name is Carl's Jr. One sunny socal day when I was taking my dog for walk I heard a bush meowing and found her in there and I couldn't leave it there so I kept her:giggle:
View attachment 44905
This pic is from when I first brought her home^^^^^ tried to put a lighter so u could see how tiny she was

View attachment 44906

Here she is now^^^ she always sleeps with her tongue out I think it's so weird 👅 :LOL:
Quit giving the poor cat Rufinols . !!!