Pets

Primo bozo

Big veiny dick
Holland Lop :) I got Timmy and then really wanted a mate for him and loved the look of the floppy eared buns! She’s such an angel, follows me around all day :D
I had a light grey one when I was younger. Named him hashish. If I took a hit off the bong and didn't take my finger off the carb, it would get up on the table, climb up on the books I put there, and hover over the top until all the smoke was gone. Then, and I'm not shitting, would take off across the room leap about 4 feet up the wall kick itself out while turning in mid air landing in the middle of the room race to the other side and do the same thing, it would do that for awhile. One of the best pets I ever had.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I had a light grey one when I was younger. Named him hashish. If I took a hit off the bong and didn't take my finger off the carb, it would get up on the table, climb up on the books I put there, and hover over the top until all the smoke was gone. Then, and I'm not shitting, would take off across the room leap about 4 feet up the wall kick itself out while turning in mid air landing in the middle of the room race to the other side and do the same thing, it would do that for awhile. One of the best pets I ever had.
Awe that’s so adorable! Yes Timmy makes me laugh every day with silly stuff he does. I always find him in weird spots like in my laundry basket or on top of the couch. He’s such a goofball!

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I can see some staffy by the head shape and solid build . looks Mainly blue heeler hey? theyre An excellent guard dog if trained for it. We had one living down a few houses from me and no way would you enter the yard unannounced
Yeah he is full bred cattle dog. I know that somewhere they introduced the staffy for muscle . So he is like three or four breeds crossed w the wild dingos so they would have a full day of stamina . What a smart and tough little 60 lb dog . I love him to death

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Yeah he is full bred cattle dog. I know that somewhere they introduced the staffy for muscle . So he is like three or four breeds crossed w the wild dingos so they would have a full day of stamina . What a smart and tough little 60 lb dog . I love him to death
Yeah sounds like he’s got the genetics to cover all areas you look for in a solid breed . If I’ve learnt anything in my time it’s that both Blueys and Staffys have big balls for the size of the dog . If I was another mutt I wouldn’t mess with either breed . You wouldn’t guess it from a Staffy though , they tend to be big sooks around people

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Yeah sounds like he’s got the genetics to cover all areas you look for in a solid breed . If I’ve learnt anything in my time it’s that both Blueys and Staffys have big balls for the size of the dog . If I was another mutt I wouldn’t mess with either breed . You wouldn’t guess it from a Staffy though , they tend to be big sooks around people
They conform to any situation and when they need to they will fuck shit up lol. My dog is so loyal he watches me like a hawk when I interact w others . Like he is waiting for something to happen. I couldn't live without him .just wanted to say that. 😄